Page 1 of 1

Pokemon RPG Anyone?

Posted: Aug 05, 2006 5:03am
by Cybertron Norcinu
^__^ Heya all! I was just wondering if anyone knew any good Pokemon RPG sites out there? Plus I also wanted to introduce an RPG site to those who seem interested:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Nightmare_Flare/index.php?

[: Try it, it'll be fun! It's only just starting but you'll get replies within the day!

Oh and to the Mods/etc... yes this may seem like advertising, but I am an active member to this forum and this will probably be the only time I'd ever to advertise this ^__^''

Re: Pokemon RPG Anyone?

Posted: Aug 16, 2006 7:58pm
by AnimeAngel34
i will go to

Re: Pokemon RPG Anyone?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 6:23pm
by Suba
I'll go

Re: Pokemon RPG Anyone?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 6:29pm
by AnimeAngel34
cool

Re: Pokemon RPG Anyone?

Posted: Oct 08, 2007 7:27pm
by Reishawn
Looks fun, but it's kind of dead. Is there another link?

Re: Pokemon RPG Anyone?

Posted: Oct 09, 2007 8:18pm
by AnimeAngel34
it died