Page 1 of 1

before the 90s

Posted: Feb 16, 2005 10:53am
by Axl
who likes old music still? like guns n roses.... acdc....twisted sister......judas priest etc? (i do....as you may have guessed)

re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 16, 2005 12:04pm
by The Naturalist
Bad Religion- 1981
NEW STUFF IS THE GHETTONESS!

re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 17, 2005 9:24am
by Guest
thankyou!

re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 17, 2005 9:26am
by Axl
oops......thats me! ^

re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 17, 2005 3:39pm
by moonlightwhisp
i love bands like the misfits, the clash, the ramones, etc... good stuffs. 8)
¤Moon

Re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 18, 2005 4:31am
by Tetsuo
Axl wrote:who likes old music still? like guns n roses.... acdc....twisted sister......judas priest etc? (i do....as you may have guessed)
I only listen to stuff that emerged from the 80's! Especially Thrash and Heavy Metal (Priest..hell yeah!) AC/DC's great too! Twisted Sister is good chill out music for me and G'n R are legends (nice nickname, miss Rose :wink:).

If you like bands like this you should ad me to MSN or something, I got lists of bands that sound a LOT like these!

now playing: Manilla Road - Black Lotus (old school Heavy Metal!)

re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 18, 2005 8:51am
by Axl
i forgot to mention alice cooper.....i dont know how....i'm going to see him in november!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

who else do you like? i could go on a while if i named them all!!! :mrgreen: isnt Mr Green cool?

re: before the 90s

Posted: Feb 18, 2005 9:27am
by Tetsuo
Yeah Cooper! I saw him in 2003 on stage! truly great!

I especially like:

Manilla Road
Ostrogoth
Sad Iron
Diamond Head (yeah!)
Angel Witch (better than Maiden imho!)
Striper
Destruction
Saxon
Killer
Crossfire
Girlschool
Queensryche

etc. etc. etc. :wink:

re: before the 90s

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 12:01pm
by Axl
That's quite a list!

Anyone else? (tryin to get people talking here!)

re: before the 90s

Posted: May 06, 2005 9:04pm
by Pyro Psycho
here a brief list:
(ahem)
pink floyd
the beatles
iron maiden
the doors
judas priest
ac/dc
black sabbath
the turtles
guns n roses
queen
led zep
iron butterfly
elton john
strawberry alarm clock
jimi hendrix
styx
foreigner
supertramp
twisted sister
zz top
the who
Aerosmith
lynard skynard
ramones
rolling stones
sting
the police
alice cooper
the clash
and other i didnt mention..........

re: before the 90s

Posted: May 06, 2005 9:39pm
by Dark Lilly
Woah! I don't have to make a list. Pyro_psyco666 did it for me. Very cool.

Except I was never fond of Supertramp and I'd have to add The Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, The Animals, Stephenwolf, Moody Blues, Meatloaf, ......oh, hell. Now I'm going to have to go look through my CD's

.... which are arranged by decade and then alpah....Classical and showtunes separte of course ...

Yes. I'm nuts.

re: before the 90s

Posted: May 07, 2005 3:20pm
by Pyro Psycho
awww supertramp is the shiznit but......
ITS OKAY
i have my own collection i like old school rock better than songs that are on now.........

re: before the 90s

Posted: May 07, 2005 11:55pm
by Dark Lilly
There are exceptions to every rule but for the most part, I find most of the new music boring.

re: before the 90s

Posted: May 08, 2005 12:05am
by Pyro Psycho
yea!!!!!!!
its all about the 60s, 70s, and 80s!!!!!!!