Page 1 of 8

Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 9:33am
by EmoGothChick17019
Who LOVES Fma as much as I do......Fma is awsome i love Ed and roy and everyone but gluttny and greed ew.....I love the story line and th plot and blah blah blah....its one of the best anime's ever so ya

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 9:47am
by Yuki-kun
yeah it is i love envy and ed :love: *starts to daydream about ed and envy* :oops:

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 5:03pm
by Black-Harmonia
I love Envy <33333 w00t!! hes so sexy!! LOL

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 5:13pm
by KoYue
I love FMA. My favorite character's Al! He's so cute!!!! HOORAY FOR AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 5:24pm
by Black-Harmonia
Human Al is so kool!!! ive got a wall scroll of Movie Ed and Al.

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 5:26pm
by KoYue
Yup, he is! I want the movie so bad!

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 17, 2006 8:49pm
by AnimeAngel34
ed is so for me

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 18, 2006 10:23am
by Fullmetalchik
Go Envy

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 18, 2006 8:11pm
by AnimeAngel34
i still love ed :love: :love:

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:50pm
by ritsukasgirl
I love FMA. Ed is my favorite character.

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 2:34pm
by AnimeAngel34
he is mine to he is so cute

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 22, 2006 9:20pm
by Zabuza's
oooowwwwww....had to put hughes, roy, AND greed on it huh? i havent voted yet, i wanna vote for all three. dang, why just one? hang on ill vote.

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 22, 2006 9:23pm
by Zabuza's
ok i voted....GREED!! see only one vote for Roy and none for hughes. poor hughes i really liked him too. but greed is so amazing and showing Ed how to destroy them too. Greed is sssssoooooo hhhhhooootttt!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 22, 2006 9:35pm
by AnimeAngel34
but ed is hoter

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 24, 2006 8:05am
by EmoGothChick17019
heyy thanks for voting

Re: Who LOVES Fma

Posted: Aug 24, 2006 10:02pm
by AnimeAngel34
no big