Page 1 of 1

Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 1:46am
by Kouseketra_the_Queen
I posted the beginnings of my first Yaoi fic here. Follow this URL, and please review so I can get an Idea of what could possibly come next in this story?? Thankx.

http://ygo.adultfanfiction.net/story.ph ... &chapter=1

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 5:59am
by Mistress of Yaoi
Impressive, looks like your not just a one trick pony girl.

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 7:43am
by Kouseketra_the_Queen
LOL M of Y, I ogtta admit, I do live Yaoi, too. Joey and Seto are just too cute, eh?

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 7:52am
by Mistress of Yaoi
most definately. You have a real talent for writting.

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 1:17pm
by Kouseketra_the_Queen
thank you so much! Someone bashed my fic about tea on AFF....*stings*

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 9:01pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
:-" I will admit i myself am a Tea hater