Page 1 of 2

I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 8:58am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Hello,ppl.
I would like to be a mod, and I think I would be a pretty good one too.
I'm not gonna bore you all with details, but here are my basics for thinking I can be a good mod:

1.I always try to maintain peace in threads even though I not a mod;
2.I'm fair to all.
3.I'm peacefull and impartial, but I know how to be though.
4.I think all forums should be respected
5.I never neglect my duties.

So, what do you think?
Please, vote.
And if you wanna know anything else, pm me!

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 9:51am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
](*,)

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 9:53am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Whats that for?

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 10:02am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
It is pretty much a smiley that shows what I did when I saw this application. I do not even see that words are neccessary as an answer.

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 10:18am
by Ryukon
In this part of the board, details are never boring. We need to be enlightened more than just tiny snippets of you that leaves elaboration to the imagination. You have some of the general points down, yet, like I said, details are needed. Almost anyone can do the things that you listed so what seperates you from the crowd?

Maybe you should consider looking over the Read Me First and look at all the other applications that are successful or are in-working and see if you missed anything.

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 11:09am
by Electrixal
yea i agree ^^^^^ cos he put my 2 applications to same:cry:

BUT CHIME WHOOPED HIS BUTT lol :D

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 9:30am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
very well.
first of all, I don't know what you mean, Knight in Dark Armor...

secondly, if you want detail, here it is:
I'm an very dedicated to AA.
In fact, I am very dedicated to anime, because it saved my life, literally, but I do not wish to approch those facts right now.
If you check my posts, you will see that I have always been respectfull and I tend to try and keep things in order.
I am impartial, and I KNOW I would do a good job as a mod. I already have moderating experience and so far I have never failed.
I am very responsible and I am willing to help everyone.

If you want to know anything in particular or know ore details, just ask, I will respond any question.

^_^
Val

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 12:28pm
by Cody-kins
why is every mod application iv seen these days been so screwed up...why god why??

and a big no on your application

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 6:46am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
why? can't u at least explain that big no?

i'm asking u to test me! ask me anything. i'm sure i can b a good mod!

^_^

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 10:05am
by Neo-Nigguro
Alright. If you say that you will take the time to be a good mod, why won't you take the time use proper grammer? We all make mistake myself included, but then there are those of you who don't even try.

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 11, 2006 4:45pm
by Lestat69_99
Angel º-Valkery-º wrote:why? can't u at least explain that big no?

i'm asking u to test me! ask me anything. i'm sure i can b a good mod!

^_^
Your poll is wrong and so is your subject title... Read the stickies that the Webmaster put up for Mod apps and try again....

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:33am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
alright, I'll use proper grammar from now on.
And if you want me to do this again, I will. But I would like to know everyone's opinion.

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 5:21am
by Mr_Coffee
Plenty of members have submitted multiple Moderator applications. Assuming that your next application will improve upon this one, then I recommend you re-submit. AFTER, you rack up a few more posts and show that you are willing to contribute to this forum.

I am pleased to see you are taking our advice seriously. I have yet to see a perfect application on this site (even those that have been accepted) and everyone has things they can change for the better.

Grammar is a basic necessity (in my humble opinion) and shows you are willing to take the time to make quality contributions to our site. You should consider reading the stickies on this section and follow the rules and guidelines for posting apps.

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 6:57am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Thank you for that opinion.
I shall take your advices with pleasure.
With a little respect all can be acomplished.
But, I must ask, what do you mean by "rack up a few more posts"?

Thank you

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 8:52am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Angel º-Valkery-º just ignore the thing about posts, she means that you need more posts. There is no one that demands that you have a high number of posts before you make an application.
Deadpool. wrote:why is every mod application iv seen these days been so screwed up...why god why??
I'd say that more and more people tend to make applications without reading the guidelines. And some just make it for funs sake without even putting down any work on it at all.

Re: I think I would be a good mod...hu...wouldn't I?

Posted: Nov 15, 2006 9:08am
by Mr_Coffee
Knight in Dark Armour wrote:Angel º-Valkery-º just ignore the thing about posts, she means that you need more posts. There is no one that demands that you have a high number of posts before you make an application.
Personally, I think it's solid advice. I've read your concern about post count in another thread, but my feelings still remain unchanged. In addition to the other things I've listed (poor grammar, not following guidelines, wrong poll) I still believe post count can play a part in it.

I am by no means suggesting that no one with a low post count is not suitable for a moderator's position. I simply think that prospective moderators need to show that they are willing to take the time to contribute to our site in the long run.

I stated my main points for declining support of this application in my previous post. The post count concern was just an afterthought, and not something to base my decision on.

Off topic: I'm a man by the way. :wink: