Page 1 of 3

EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:08am
by Grave
whats your favorite evee form, i like them all the same but, how bout you

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:19am
by Final Atonement
My favourite is Vaporeon, lol

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:27am
by puffster
i cant remember much of them....but it would have to be flareon

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:29am
by Final Atonement
My Pokemon would beat your Pokemon! lol

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:44am
by Shaun
Final Atonement? You like Pokemon? :shock:

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:47am
by Final Atonement
Uhh.... Do I have to answer that? ^.^;

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:55am
by Shaun
Yeah! :?

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:55am
by Final Atonement
Pokemon is ok, it's fun to laugh at.

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 10:57am
by Shaun
I'm too old for Pokemon.

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 11:36am
by Anasatcia
I like all of the forms, if I had to pick one, it would be Vaporeon.
I don't think anyone can be too old to play pokemon. :|

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 12:13pm
by Final Atonement
Not to play, the games are classics ^^

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 4:55pm
by Guest
i like jolteon-he's cool i also like the two new ones the pink one and thee black-their cute -umbreon?

Re: re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 12:50am
by Shaun
Final Atonement wrote:Not to play, the games are classics ^^
Pokemon Blue was the first RPG I ever completed. :oops:

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 12:44pm
by Anasatcia
Pokemon Red was mine! :)

re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 1:33pm
by DarkSaiyan00
i like umbreon. and the pokemon games are all classic.

Re: re: EVEE

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 1:52am
by Final Atonement
Anasatcia wrote:Pokemon Red was mine! :)
Mine too! Charizard is better than Blastoise....