Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
ZeldasWisdom
Visitor

Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by ZeldasWisdom »

Hey all you cool guys and girls out there- I have a funny brand new website I'm looking to get visited by EVERYone. Homosexual issues meets Zelda games. Mostly pure humor but I think I have a very small point here... my intention is to have a gay-friendly site open to all, but I'm really striving to hear YOUR questions and comments- which you can leave there on my new site! PLEASE don't hesitate to visit http://www.expage.com/sariaisgayisay and have some fun! I hope you'll stop by!
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Sure, I'd love to check it out. ^_^
puppyluv234
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by puppyluv234 »

:mrgreen: Yhat's one cool site and on the mini- test I Got a 100% ;-) :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :| :| :!: :!: :!: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

.....[standin silently not wanting to comment]... im not gonna say a thing.... :shock:
Shaun
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by Shaun »

The site's been removed. :roll:
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by Annaxubella »

sorry, we can't see it
jetstar
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by jetstar »

this sucks the site has been removed
galfwend
Uber Otaku
Posts: 566
Joined: Apr 09, 2005 1:19am
Contact:

tae!!!

Post by galfwend »

ano ka god!!!
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
Shaun
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by Shaun »

What?
Sanosuke_Sagara
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by Sanosuke_Sagara »

waaaaa galfwend pilipino k kya d k nya naintindihan! hahahaha1
tw4290
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by tw4290 »

sounds interesting!
pervert
Visitor

re: Yaoi and/or Legend of Zelda fans, please read!

Post by pervert »

the site was removed and that sucks\
Locked