Page 1 of 2
Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 23, 2005 1:25pm
by Lance Crimson
who has the game its a really good game i have it for gamecube
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 25, 2005 7:50am
by ryuhagafan11
Biohazard 4's a great game. The action, storyline and graphics all rock. Salazar, Saddler and Mendez made excellent villains. Leon, Ada, Luis and Krauser were also pretty cool. As for Ashley, she was incredibly annoying. Not as bad as Sherry (Die Sherry! Die!), but still a pain in the ass. Assignment Ada and The Mercernaries are great mini games.
appears in Assignment Ada. During its ending, he reveals that he plans on
. This'll most likely play a role in future titles. On a scale from one to ten, I give Biohazard 4 a 9/10. It's not the best game in the series (Code: Veronica X is), but it's still very enjoyable.
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 25, 2005 12:31pm
by Lance Crimson
well i have code verronica x it dosnt seem like its a good game id give RE4 a 10/10 and i heard that its going to be 2005's best game of the year
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 25, 2005 11:49pm
by Chobits Chii
Thats good to hear! This game is so awesome! Im such a RE geek XD
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 9:08am
by Lance Crimson
wow a girl who plays resident evil now thats something you see everyday
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 9:27am
by Yurius
Played it beat it... twas good, especially liked how the style was different from the other RE games (I'm not saying the other ones are bad I'm just saying that its nice to see something new every now and then)
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 9:32am
by Lance Crimson
ya i know beat it in three days
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Feb 27, 2005 12:35am
by ZelDA
I have played Resident Evil 4 and i dont like it that much.The game iz cool and stuff but i like resident evil outbreak better.And resident evil 2 ofcurse

re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 01, 2005 6:43am
by mirror_alchemist
I love RE 4. I don't have it yet but I'm saving money so that I can get the collector's edition. All my friends have it and they said it was great. I normally don't say this but, I want the crap scared out of me.
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 03, 2005 9:11am
by Emi
My brother plays it. I've played it too and i really really liked it ^^ it was a great game
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 03, 2005 12:35pm
by mirror_alchemist
I just found out that I'm going to get it this weekend. I'm going to stay up all night playing it.
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 04, 2005 2:12pm
by ZelDA
Does anybody now if resident evil 4 comes to PS2,Xbox or maybe PC

I love the Resident evil games,specilly resident evil 2.

re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 05, 2005 11:06pm
by Lance Crimson
it comes out for PS2 but it is to much of a hassle to wait for 8 months and get the crappy one i mean its loading time sucks for ps2 the grapics are going to suck and its just going to be bad on the ps2 its just better to but gamecube and get somthing better you know
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 4:39am
by mirror_alchemist
Just get the GC version. It will be worth it.
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 5:15pm
by Lance Crimson
yup it is
re: Resident evil 4
Posted: Mar 26, 2005 6:23am
by Matt
The Game is GOD! Yesiree bob this game is pure awsomeness down to ze last encounter. Oh if anybody is stuck on it just PM me because i've finished it about three times now.