Page 1 of 1

i wonder. can anyone tell me?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 10:35am
by wcz
can anyone tell me? why kakashi always wear a mask that cover everything execpt his right eye? i mean right. why?

re: i wonder. can anyone tell me?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 2:39pm
by The Naturalist
I dont know if this is why, but the sharigan eye takes a huge toll on Kakashi's body, so i think he covers his other eye up so he isnt using it all the time.

re: i wonder. can anyone tell me?

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 4:47pm
by noodles87
That reason that Kakashi wears that will be explained as the Naruto series progress.

re: i wonder. can anyone tell me?

Posted: Feb 27, 2005 11:56am
by Guest
I think Kakashi wears his mask over everything but his right eye because the sharingan takes alot out of him and he covers up the other eye so he isnt using it all the time. I'm sure someone's already said this,since its kind of obvious, but I only read the question. Not what everyone else says so sorry If you already got answered like this.

re: i wonder. can anyone tell me?

Posted: Feb 27, 2005 11:56am
by Guest
I think Kakashi wears his mask over everything but his right eye because the sharingan takes alot out of him and he covers up the other eye so he isnt using it all the time. I'm sure someone's already said this,since its kind of obvious, but I only read the question. Not what everyone else says so sorry If you already got answered like this.