Page 1 of 2

Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 12, 2007 11:52pm
by Himitsu
If pkmn were real, would you hunt or eat them?

:bounce:

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 14, 2007 12:21am
by josh :)
eat them :| i guess

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 14, 2007 1:15am
by Cold Revolver
I bet they taste like chicken. A lil BBQ sauce and I am sure you can make yourself a Fantastic meal. :)

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 14, 2007 7:43am
by josh :)
I'll have a Tauros steak thanks :) i know u have heaps of magikarp but i sed i want the steak :x

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 18, 2007 3:59am
by divinephoenix
you can't eat a magicarp,they're nothing but skin and bones!!!didn't you watch that ep!!!you'll just break all your teeth!!!

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 28, 2007 5:48pm
by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
hmm i guess it dose sound kinda mean tho..

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Apr 29, 2007 5:37am
by divinephoenix
yeah..pokemon help humans so we shouldn't help themselves in our stomachs.

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Jun 13, 2007 1:05am
by Master InuYasha
I would do neither.

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Jun 25, 2007 1:04am
by Serpdrako
Oh I would never do that, thats just cruel.
:(

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Jun 25, 2007 5:13am
by divinephoenix
yeah,i agree

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Jun 25, 2007 6:46am
by *Sakura*
Ewwww I wouldn't eat them

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 7:51pm
by yuki_doll
OMG I would soooo eat a pokemon!! ......not really that would be weird.

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 12:54am
by josh
I don't know..i wouldn't hunt them. maybe eat them

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 2:10pm
by Cold Revolver
I am having several Pokemon this year in place of the turkey, hopefully they come out medium rare. With mashed potatoes.

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 5:12pm
by yuki_doll
yay!!!

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 5:12pm
by Divas.Misery
OMG! Yes! I do all the time. The fire ones burn my mouth. :^o