Page 1 of 1

If FMA doesn't have more movies or OVAs....

Posted: Apr 29, 2007 5:06pm
by Yuki~
It's not the first time I see a picture of this...
i read it was from a game, but okay, I've already played The crimson elixir 2, and it actually has those people.
But what's weird is that even on this game, it shows scenes from the anime. But there aren't those scenes on the anime!!!!!>_____<''

Where does those images come from? Does anyone knows it??
Are they part of a OVA I don't know or they were created only for the games?

Here are two images of this I have....

I
II

Thanks for the help!

Re: If FMA doesn't have more movies or OVAs....

Posted: Apr 29, 2007 8:28pm
by KoYue
I think they were created only for the games.

Re: If FMA doesn't have more movies or OVAs....

Posted: Apr 30, 2007 5:27am
by Katsuyo
ya they may have been

Re: If FMA doesn't have more movies or OVAs....

Posted: Apr 30, 2007 9:37am
by Yuki~
oh.. okay...
Now I don't know if I get happy or sad...u__u''
Happy because I've finally discovered about those pics
and sad because for a moment, I though there was another movie or ova I haven't seen yet.... T__T

But thanks ^^

Re: If FMA doesn't have more movies or OVAs....

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 1:15am
by bcdragon
yea sseems like all movies are done atleast for now though they have a habbit of poping up with news at the most random times