Page 1 of 19
Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 11, 2007 7:57pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
Well I went searching and can't find any inuyasha rps so I decided to make one. ^^ Here's a list of the characters;
Inuyasha:MoonlightRose
Miroku:MoonlightRose
Jaken:MoonlightRose
Shessomaru/Fluffy:Shessomaru-Sama
Kagome:Seras
Shippo:MoonlightRose
Sango:divinepheonix
Rin:Mint
Kikyo:Beni Arashiro
Hm that's all I can remember right now Custom characters are allowed cause I'm also using one of mine. Also if you want to be another character from inuyasha just put who it is and I'll add them to the list.If you want to be shippo or jaken let me know cause I'll let ya have them ^^
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 11, 2007 8:09pm
by Sesshomaru-sama
I'll be Sesshomaru(of course)...but please don't call me "Fluffy" -_-'
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 11, 2007 8:21pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
But why? It's so much fun!
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 11, 2007 8:22pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(can I join?.using a custom character)
Name:Kenoku Senkyu
Age:231
Apperance:
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295 ... Kenoku.jpg
Weapons:Fang of the Thunder God(Katana),Lighting
Bio:Son of the Thunder God Demon.His father was killed by the Great Dog Demon.Kenoku vowed to get revenge using his father's fang to make him a all powerful lighting katana.But he found out that the Great Dog Demon die but also learned about the two sons.Inuyasha and Sesshomaru and now is on a path too kill them both.
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 11, 2007 8:31pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
of course!
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 7:52am
by Meushi
(hey can i join???)
Name: Yami
Age: unkown (looks around the smae age as Sesshomaru and inuyasha)
Apperance:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/ ... vender.jpg
Bio: She is a full fledged demon. she was abandoned when she was small. she does alot of aventuring by herself but when she had first encountered with Sesshomaru she instantly fell inlove with him. (lol)
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 10:42am
by divinephoenix
can i be sango? and a custom char?
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 11:16am
by Demyx
Name: Koryu Ichika
Age: 16
Apperance:
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230 ... kimono.jpg
Weapons: Fire Wolf Fang katana
Bio: She's a wolf demon that travels around. Even though she's young, she's been on her own for a few years. She mastered using a katana from a young age, and had one made from her own fang. She uses attacks that predominately are of the fire element.
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 12:41pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
yeah!you all can join. ^^
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 12:42pm
by Demyx
when can we start?
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 1:22pm
by Meushi
(i'm so lookin forward to it as i havent RP on an InuYasha RP in a little while)
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 6:24pm
by Sesshomaru-sama
((*sigh* fine...you can call me Fluffy, but only when I'm not looking))
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 6:27pm
by ♥Thelma Aoyama♥
(I wanna be Kikyo!!! ^_^)
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 6:27pm
by mint™
can i be rin-chan please ?? ^__^
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 7:10pm
by Seras
Dang, and i was about to ask about being Rin. But first come first serve i guess. Um.. am I allowed to have a custom character?
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 12, 2007 7:20pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
okay um if you're gonna be kikyo just to let you know I'm not fond of her so prepare to fight alot....and seras you can be a custom.^^ And we can start when we get a kagome and a shippo so if anyone wants to take them on then we can start sooner.I would take them but I'm already 3 characters.