Page 1 of 1

James in a bikini

Posted: May 28, 2007 12:02am
by Dreams
Okay, I don't exactly follow Pokemon. I think the last time I watched it was about six years ago. Nor do I follow the Japanese series. Which brings me to my question:

THIS THING, which is a fun hit from YTMND, shows James with boobies.

Can someone tell me what's going on there?

Is it just some short fantasy sequence, or does he somehow really get boobs?

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: May 28, 2007 9:21am
by The Realist
Thats from an actual episode but they're fake no doubt. I forgot the reason why he had them. There not implants or anything like that.

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jun 13, 2007 12:53am
by Master InuYasha
I've never seen dat episode.

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jun 13, 2007 6:48pm
by akhilesh_king
:lol: its funny :!: :!: :!:

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jun 27, 2007 9:13am
by Sora101
I think thats 1 of the few episodes they cut out from american viewers

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jun 28, 2007 10:44pm
by Morphea
That site you have it on really looks like a meeting place for age discrimanate terrorists!!

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jun 29, 2007 2:46pm
by CreativeHeart101
I've never see that episode, but I wish I did see it.

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jul 06, 2007 1:43pm
by gily
that was a cool episode

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 11:45am
by Miema
I couldn't load the image but i'm assuming your talking about the episode: "Beauty and the Beach" aka the very first banned episode of Pokemon in the U.S. I'd like to point out that I never saw this episode (or at least don't remember) and I got this information from wikipedia.
It was an episode that was only shown like once or twice in the U.S. There was a beauty contest and naturally Jesse and James and Misty entered and James sported a swim suit with inflatable breasts. In the Japanese version James decides to show off his new chest to Misty, which is edited out in the U.S. release of that episode. It's now banned from the 4kidz networks but I guess if you bought or buy the DVD's (I honestly don't know if they really sell Pokemon DVDs...) it ought to be on there under bonus features since they did dub it and aired it on television after all.

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 12:04pm
by AnimeAngel34
that was funny

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 4:03pm
by Dark Legend Dude
Lmao. ROFL. OMFG this is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw this part of episode on YouTube a long time ago. I remember this episode was banned in the US cuz of James's fake woman parts and other things. :lol: I LAUGHED SO HARDLY, DUDE. Its one of my favorite episodes. 8-[

Re: James in a bikini

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 4:40pm
by AnimeAngel34
yea it looks so funny i think james outfits are some times the funnyest