Page 1 of 1
What does 'Yuji means ?
Posted: Jun 10, 2007 4:29am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
I was just wondering was does Yuji means ? I wanna know it because me and my friends are fans of japanese defender Yuji Nakazawa. We all kinda just like him. Can you give meanings of different kanjis for this name ?
Re: What does 'Yuji means ?
Posted: Jun 10, 2007 6:25pm
by Dreams
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Nakazawa
佑二 Yuuji = help + two
中澤 Nakazawa = middle + swamp
I get so confused when soccer is referred to as "football"...
Re: What does 'Yuji means ?
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 1:42am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Okay..so thats the kanji for his name...but I have read another meaning 'second courageous son' Can you give me the japanese wordings for it ??
Re: What does 'Yuji means ?
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 11:37am
by Dreams
There are well over 100 different kanji combinations for Yuji/Yuuji.
And you can't apply a different meaning to his name, because the kanji for his name is listed above.
The only combination I can think of meaning "courageous son" is 勇児 (YUU+JI).
It can't be "second corageous son", there aren't enough syllables.
Re: What does 'Yuji means ?
Posted: Jun 12, 2007 1:25am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Okay...o its not second courageous son. I read it here -
http://www.20000-names.com/male_y_names.htm. Anyways, so 'courageous son' will be spelt as Yuuji or Yuji in english ?