Page 1 of 2

Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 12:41pm
by KoYue
Which is the saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode and why?

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 1:01pm
by hiei
i think when genki first dies

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 1:16pm
by KoYue
I never saw that one. I saw the one after that "Overcoming Grief". That was very sad.

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 1:22pm
by WAKAI
Episode 3 promise between men

The same age as Yusuke and a fellow fighter, Kuwabara was tormented by his rival’s death. The loser in all 156 of his brawls against Yusuke, he’s now lost any chance he ever had of evening the score!.

when yuske is in his funeral ceremony Kuwabara demands for yuske to get up and figth that just may me well almost cry. :cry:

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 1:38pm
by Silver Fox
The episode when Yusuke dies a second time.
I've never seen the episode, but I saw the preview. Kuwabara was crying, so I'm guessing it will be very sad.

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 06, 2005 1:48pm
by WAKAI
I am going to say

the last episode because the whole series end. :cry:

ps
I havent watched the last episode

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 07, 2005 2:38pm
by *Shadow Samurai *
nothing is sad

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 9:43am
by demon among angels
When Toguro speaks with Genkai when he is about to go to Limbo...

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 9:48am
by WAKAI
true true

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 9:49am
by demon among angels
most of the villans in YYH are just people with wounded hearts...

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 9:51am
by WAKAI
that is true as well

re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 11:33am
by Anasatcia
I thought the ep when Genkai died was very sad........ I don't want her to ever go... :cry: :(

Re: re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 4:47pm
by KoYue
Silver Fox wrote:The episode when Yusuke dies a second time.
I've never seen the episode, but I saw the preview. Kuwabara was crying, so I'm guessing it will be very sad.
I saw that episode. It's so sad! Mainly because Yusuke wanted to die so Hiei and Kurama could reach into their untapped power. Kuwabara tells Yusuke to get out of the way and it's all going in slow motion. Yusuk looks at his friends and smiles. Then Sensui stabs him in the heart and it's all over.

Re: re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 9:11pm
by demon among angels
KoYue wrote:
Silver Fox wrote:The episode when Yusuke dies a second time.
I've never seen the episode, but I saw the preview. Kuwabara was crying, so I'm guessing it will be very sad.
I saw that episode. It's so sad! Mainly because Yusuke wanted to die so Hiei and Kurama could reach into their untapped power. Kuwabara tells Yusuke to get out of the way and it's all going in slow motion. Yusuk looks at his friends and smiles. Then Sensui stabs him in the heart and it's all over.
Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara... Are you forgetting who broke the kekei barrier...

Re: re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Mar 27, 2005 9:01pm
by Kikyo20290
I thought the saddest episode was when Genkai dies, I admired her, because she was so nice and sweet. Sure she was a jerk sometimes but, Yusuke is a brat sometimes.... I even cried when she died in Yusukes arms :cry:... Hey It's a cartoon but I really liked her.

Re: re: Saddest Yuyu Hakusho episode

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 10:07pm
by YYH Rocks.
KoYue wrote:
Silver Fox wrote:The episode when Yusuke dies a second time.
I've never seen the episode, but I saw the preview. Kuwabara was crying, so I'm guessing it will be very sad.
I saw that episode. It's so sad! Mainly because Yusuke wanted to die so Hiei and Kurama could reach into their untapped power. Kuwabara tells Yusuke to get out of the way and it's all going in slow motion. Yusuk looks at his friends and smiles. Then Sensui stabs him in the heart and it's all over.
I thought the episode after that one was the saddest, and it'd the only one to really cause tears to fall down my cheek (Genkiai's death did make me teary-eyed though).
Spoiler
Show
It was so sad because Kuwabara went over to Yusuke's body and started to tell him that the joke was over and stuff, trying to convince himself that Yusuke wasn't really dead.
:cry:
It was horrible.