Page 1 of 37

Twilight RP

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:54am
by Fujiwara
This is a RP of the book Twilight and the rest of the series written by Stephanie Meyer. You can join the RP if you don't know the story but if that is the case, please get just a little understanding of the book, besides the fact that there's a vampire who's in love with a human and that vamps dislike werewolves. Anything goes, cept no god modding. I'll play as Edward, and we'll need a Bella before we begin

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 12:29pm
by Seras
Hm.. I'm a little ifie if I should join... But Iguess I will, and I would have been Edward(haha irony I have a boyfriend named Edward) but I can be Bella too. And sorry ahead of time if I get it mixed up with another (vampire) book. I'll refresh my memory tonight.

Do Not, I Repeat Do Not, Read Both Twilight and New Moon within 24 Hours.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 12:35pm
by Fujiwara
Change of plans, you can by Edward and I'll be Bella, if you want. I just realized that I would be no good at being anything like Edward, and I'm really good at being like Bella ^^

And why shouldn't I read them within 24 hours?

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:33am
by Seras
Because it's a big blur, that's why.

Uh and I'll try to be Edward... maybe Ed can give me some help......

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:46am
by Fujiwara
A big blur, you say? Well, it's proly a good thing I can't get New Moon until I go back to school, and I'll be finished Twilight this weekend ^^ Thanks for the warning. And I just wanna let you know I'll be going away for the weekend with no internet *cries* So we'll start soon as I get back.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 12:33pm
by Seras
okay, thanks for the notice!

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 6:23pm
by Fujiwara
Okay!! I'm back!! And I'm almost finished New Moon!!! Hasn't gotten hazy yet ^^ Anyway, should we start from the beginning or the middle?

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 6:23pm
by Seras
uh.... beginning... we dont have to do it exactly like the book do we?

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 6:47pm
by Fujiwara
(No, I don't want it exactly like the book, then what's the point of RPing? XD I'll start at Bella's first day of school)

Bella parked her 'new' truck in the school's parking lot. She pulled her hood over her head and bolted in the rain for the entrance. But, as her luck would have it, she tripped through the entrance. "Ow..."

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 6:49pm
by Seras
Edward was heading towards his class, a note book in his hand along with a pencil. he was passing the front enterance and stepped back quickly as the human fell in through the doors.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 6:58pm
by Fujiwara
Bella quickly scrambled to pick up her dropped schoolbag and stood up, blushing. She noticed Someone watching her and ducked her head as she walked away. Her first impression of him was, 'Is his skin tone natural?'

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 7:00pm
by Seras
Edward continued on his way to his class. He sat in the back and listened to the teacher go on about the classroom rules.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 7:08pm
by Fujiwara
Bella got to her first class and sat quietly while the teacher prattled on about something obviously unimportant. She wasn't listening though, instead she was picturing the marble skinned boy in her head. She didn't even notice when the teacher went through the role call and called her name. The teacher called her name again and she broke out of her reverie. "Here!" She called

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 7:11pm
by Seras
As the teacher drolled on about how they should title thier papers and to use thier Full NAme he flipped open his notebook and started doodling. He soon had a stick figure on the page falling to the ground.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 7:14pm
by Fujiwara
(XD)

Pretty soon the class was over and it wasn't until most of the class had left that Bella realized that class had ended. She quickly gathered her things up and ran out of the class. She pulled her course sheet out of her pocket to figure out which class she had next, but she ended up walking in confused circles

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 7:16pm
by Seras
Ed shut his notebook and headed out of the class, he had math next and headed for the math hallway silently.