Page 1 of 2

HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 9:49am
by josh
who knows some real juicy hardcore hentai sites. with like, alien squid and tons of tentacles ripping at every hole?

thank u!

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 1:35pm
by Jasse
Can't say I know something like that but I do have some really hardcore gay poo hentai websites if you're interested in those :)

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 5:28pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
what the hell is that?

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 7:03pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
4chan.org

Nuff said.

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 7:09pm
by Lestat69_99
Screw 4chan... Go aerisdies.com... Alot of tentacles... They even have uploaded videos, games, Game chars, and even furs if you like that sort of thing....

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 11:08pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Lestat69_99 wrote:Screw 4chan... Go aerisdies.com... Alot of tentacles... They even have uploaded videos, games, Game chars, and even furs if you like that sort of thing....
aerisdies.com, eh? I didn't realize AA's only U.S. soldier was a hentai fan. :shock:

I honestly, never would have expected you of all people to be one.

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 12:46am
by Cold Revolver
Knight in Dark Armour wrote:Can't say I know something like that but I do have some really hardcore gay poo hentai websites if you're interested in those :)
oooh so hot Erik, lets have man smex!

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 1:18am
by Jasse
You know it :)

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 7:46am
by Lestat69_99
Shinobu Sensui wrote:aerisdies.com, eh? I didn't realize AA's only U.S. soldier was a hentai fan. :shock:

I honestly, never would have expected you of all people to be one.
I find it interesting... Some even consider Genocyber to be hentai. It would fall into the Guro catagory though.

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 10:20am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Lestat69_99 wrote:
Shinobu Sensui wrote:aerisdies.com, eh? I didn't realize AA's only U.S. soldier was a hentai fan. :shock:

I honestly, never would have expected you of all people to be one.
I find it interesting... Some even consider Genocyber to be hentai. It would fall into the Guro catagory though.
"Genocyber"?

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 7:03pm
by WAKAI_sukebe
josh wrote:who knows some real juicy hardcore hentai sites. with like, alien squid and tons of tentacles ripping at every hole?

thank u!
hentaischool.com and megarotic.com got some gud sht as well

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 3:09am
by Blooim
madhentai.com

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 1:38am
by The Evil Russell Crowe
[censored] pervs.

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:33am
by Jasse
The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:[censored] pervs.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with cartoon smut. Atleast they get all hardcore and [censored] people 'til death instead of those lame ass real porno movies where the guy just [censored] the woman for like 10 minutes and cums in her face. She doesn't even choke on it and die, so lame.

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 1:55pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
If I told you that you just made my day, would you do a cute lil dance for me?

Re: HARDCORE HENTAI HELP!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 11:02pm
by Jasse
id crap on ur face if u want?