Page 1 of 1
New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 6:30pm
by BigKwell
I couldn't find a Hellsing thread, so I thought I would start one.
re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 7:25pm
by The Naturalist
O yeah Walter is the best thats why Im named angel of Death and Walters my avatar.
re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 7:37pm
by Baka-Tenshi
Arucard is the strongest, but I like Ceres better. It's just her character and personality that get me, and also the big she wields.
re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 06, 2005 9:51pm
by Captain Corkscrew
I guess I'll hav eto with Victoria. maily because like what Baka-Tenshi said I really ike her persona, but I really like Alucard too. I just wish I new more about Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing because i never fully understood why she's so bitchy all the time.
Re: re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 12:34pm
by Tenma
Baka-Tenshi wrote:Arucard is the strongest, but I like Ceres better. It's just her character and personality that get me, and also the big she wields.
big what??? and I told you to read the manga
re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 4:18pm
by The Naturalist
you mean the Harconnen (or something) cannon Walter gives her?
re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 07, 2005 5:49pm
by Imperial Emperor Yukio
Personally I like Paladin Alexander Anderson. The reason is because some of the best scenes in this anime was when Arucard fought him. Though Sir Intergra Hellsing is my second pick.
Re: re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Mar 29, 2005 12:18pm
by chavalum
Imperial Emperor Yukio wrote:Personally I like Paladin Alexander Anderson. The reason is because some of the best scenes in this anime was when Arucard fought him. Though Sir Intergra Hellsing is my second pick.
Me too, thats the best part of Hellsing, i hope they bring more episodes in the future:
"The Revenge of JUDAS PRIEST VS ALUCARD"
Re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: May 03, 2006 2:14pm
by Soulstealingangel
oh come on u guys out there only like her for her junk lol that's what my friend says anyway and my response to that was

shut up! anyway i like alu best cause a) he's hot b) he's smarter than your average and c) he's a vampire!
oh and plus in anime english version he can pretty much insult ppl without actually cussing
Re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Aug 15, 2006 3:20pm
by Neheon
I love Integra....she is just so strong and very determimed. I love girls that have a sense of power and are very strong willed, they make for some of the best leaders.
Re: New Hellsing Thread
Posted: Sep 05, 2006 9:28am
by Dark Magic
Walter, anybody who's nicknamed "The Angel of Death" get's my vote.