Page 1 of 2

Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 13, 2005 12:44am
by Gadget Alchemist
i'll choose he's SOOO hot! :oops: :D

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 13, 2005 2:16am
by Noctune
I like Saito because of his attitude and personality, but if I have to chose between the alternetives above I chose his technique

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 13, 2005 7:43am
by josh
his personality is his best attribute.

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 14, 2005 1:47pm
by Anasatcia
I love Saitou for EVERYTHING about him!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 28, 2005 9:30pm
by Parn
Why am I not surprised to see you here Anasatcia? But I would have to agree with Noctune. It's the technique.

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 1:10pm
by Anasatcia
I'll always be were Saito is mentioned!!!! I love him!!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 1:36pm
by Parn
:lol: LOL!! Good point. I guess I should never be surprised.

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 2:13pm
by Anasatcia
Yep, yep!!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 3:38pm
by blackrose_r7
Thats true. I really like his technics

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 1:53pm
by Anasatcia
Who wouldn't!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 6:56pm
by Parn
OK OK. So Saitou has some of the best techniques. Big deal. Calm down girl :roll:

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 11:50am
by Anasatcia
I can't!!!! He's too cool!!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 9:00pm
by Parn
Oh Begora girl!

Re: re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Apr 01, 2005 11:27pm
by Dekyo
Noctune wrote:I like Saito because of his attitude and personality, but if I have to chose between the alternetives above I chose his technique
Yes, I agree with you. He does have a cool personality you know..

But I did vote for "his techniques"..

Re: re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Apr 01, 2005 11:27pm
by Dekyo
Noctune wrote:I like Saito because of his attitude and personality, but if I have to chose between the alternetives above I chose his technique
Yes, I agree with you. He does have a cool personality you know..

But I did vote for "his techniques"..

re: Saitou fans!

Posted: Apr 04, 2005 10:31pm
by Ice Angel
Well I voted that he's HOT! because he is.