Page 1 of 1
please help!
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 11:38pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
ook does anyone know of a hentai or a yaoi site that has videos like youtube. know what i mean? there was one posted here and it had bible black and stuff and i cant find anything like that anymore. does anyone know anything like that? and i mean hard core stuff none of that AMV crap.
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 12:24pm
by Dretlin
Whats AMV?
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 12:38pm
by Lestat69_99
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Whats AMV?
Anime Music Video... Like putting clips of DBZ to Godsmack and stuff like that...
Aeris Dies does have a catagory that shows videos, but they didn't have much. I think they had stuff like The Immoral Sisters, an Evangelion hentai video that one made and Dragon Pink... Other then that I have no clue....
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 1:01pm
by Dretlin
Ahh ok, thanks man.
Sorry Coin my friend but I do not know any sites like that.
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 1:04pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
I think he means full videos/episodes. And in that case I don't know. I guess you could try redtube it's like the pornography exuivelant to youtube but I don't know if they have yaoi or not
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 1:11pm
by Lestat69_99
Aoi-Chan wrote:I think he means full videos/episodes. And in that case I don't know. I guess you could try redtube it's like the pornography exuivelant to youtube but I don't know if they have yaoi or not
That's what I was talking about... Only Aeris Dies doesn't have much for the full length movies...
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 7:07pm
by Nyx
Interesting...Redtube you said?
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 11:44am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
omg KICK ASS! i checked out red tube and the hentai was pretty good. but while looking around i found out they have, get this, A GAY EQUIVILANT TOWARDS IT! ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!
http://www.gaytube.com
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 12:50pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
glad I could help coin
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 8:12am
by Mistress of Yaoi
your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
Re: please help!
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 10:45am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
no red tube does have hentai. iv watched it on there.

Re: please help!
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 11:22pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Mistress of Yaoi wrote:your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
And if you actually read what I said you'd see that I said it's the "pornography equivalent" not the "hentai equivalent" and I also said that I wasn't sure if it had Yaoi *sigh*
Veoh used to have porno material like Bible Black, Mezzo Forte, Discipline....but too many people complained and now they're doing the whole censorship thing and removing it all
Re: please help!
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:52pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Mistress of Yaoi wrote:your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
And if you actually read what I said you'd see that I said it's the "pornography equivalent" not the "hentai equivalent" and I also said that I wasn't sure if it had Yaoi *sigh*
Veoh used to have porno material like Bible Black, Mezzo Forte, Discipline....but too many people complained and now they're doing the whole censorship thing and removing it all
just like they did to youtube.
people are sooooo lame.
Re: please help!
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 1:08am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
damn i like the link u had but, yea i had just put the thread like this i feel stupid lol
Re: please help!
Posted: Mar 01, 2008 9:01pm
by Scheath_The_death13
wow, I never there would site that can have full episodes of few series or so, so far I've watched were short clips of hentai of 40 seires T_T