Page 1 of 10
What pokemon character is your favorite?
Posted: Jul 28, 2004 2:51pm
by mangod
I like Team Rocket as a whole.

Reply thingie
Posted: Jul 29, 2004 4:55pm
by Kiyo
Yeah.They're funny that way!

Posted: Jul 29, 2004 6:15pm
by Guest
So far there are only 2
members we need more.
Posted: Aug 09, 2004 3:20am
by Keladry
Hi I like Ash and Misty (although Misty can be a bit annoying)They are so cool
But Team rocket are funny ahhhh I do not know who is my fav

Posted: Aug 09, 2004 2:18pm
by S
i like misty
Posted: Aug 09, 2004 5:53pm
by killbill42
pokemon is WACK

Posted: Aug 09, 2004 5:54pm
by killbill42
look i double posted

Pokemon
Posted: Aug 09, 2004 5:57pm
by golemnerd90
Pokemon pwnz, me favorite guy in da ball iz the rock dude (third foirm of teh rock guy) I dink he vas golem or sonething like dat. ^^ Me is very cool, I'm a guest

Posted: Aug 09, 2004 6:27pm
by Guest
I Like May And Misty They Kinda Add The Comedy Relef
Posted: Aug 11, 2004 1:45am
by Keladry
Anonymous wrote:I Like May And Misty They Kinda Add The Comedy Relef
Well I guess but Misty is still annoying she thinks she knows Everything
Posted: Aug 12, 2004 10:05am
by RedXlll
Well...I have to say,Pokemon is not the best anime series,But I like its charmfull joy and crap like that.Oh by the lovely pic keladry

Posted: Aug 12, 2004 10:07am
by RedXlll
Well...I have to say,Pokemon is not the best anime series,But I like its charmfull joy and crap like that.Oh by the way
lovely pic keladry

Posted: Aug 13, 2004 1:18am
by Mountain
There's only one word to describe pokemon. It 'Drags'!
Posted: Aug 13, 2004 11:09pm
by futurama2021
i like watching pokemon because of brock and misty there always make me laugh for some reasion

Posted: Aug 14, 2004 12:13am
by Phrenologik
Hey Team Rocket is awesome I wish for once they would win. I don't like those annoying little.. Why did Charizard have to like Ash?
He was so much better when he hated him....
Posted: Aug 14, 2004 5:06am
by Mountain
I think that it would be real amzing if team rocket manged to beat Ash and co., but I don't that that would convince me to watch the anime again.