Page 1 of 2

What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 8:59am
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x
I found this quiz, dunno if anyone found it before, but here it is.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=28826

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 12:34pm
by Master InuYasha
Cool quiz I got Ditto

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 8:48pm
by spring_glory12
i got a snorlax...

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 9:46pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I'm Gengar. o//o
ROFL xDD I was one question off getting Vulpix - but I got Gengar. That's hilarious!~ xDD

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 4:30pm
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x
This is a neat quiz, I'll post more if I find some good ones.

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 4:35pm
by The Rage
I came closest to being Electrode and Gengar.

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 5:11pm
by Master InuYasha
Cool

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:56am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Mewtwo

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 3:29pm
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 5:51pm
by Master InuYasha
http://powersugoi.net/quiz/pokemon.php <----- On this quiz I got Poison. I am the poison type!

http://quibblo.com/quiz/2bVVDr/What-Pokemon-are-YOU <------ On this quiz I got Whismur....

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 8:53pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
For the first quiz I got 'Bug type'
Apparently I'm absorbed in my own little world and everyone can see my real intentions. ;D

Second one, I'm "Snorlax"
I take life easy, and I handle life easily - but it would help if I was more social. xD

The third one I'm "Dawn"
The third one kind of sucked though ._.

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Feb 02, 2008 8:24am
by divinephoenix
I got Gengar on the first one!

My result:
http://quizfarm.com/run.php/Quiz?cmd=showFinalResult

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Feb 02, 2008 4:21pm
by SASSZAIN
i'm electrode....

that makes me a sad pokemon

*explodes*

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Feb 04, 2008 9:19pm
by josh
i got pikachu

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Feb 05, 2008 1:55pm
by Master InuYasha
josh wrote:i got pikachu
Lucky

Re: What Pokemon are you? [quiz]

Posted: Feb 06, 2008 3:53pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
My Pokemon Type was Poison lol

My Personality is that of Lucario lol awesome!