Page 1 of 2

Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 15, 2005 9:34pm
by Guest
Okayno offense to any one who likes r and b but take the vote and we will see :?: :D

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 15, 2005 9:37pm
by moonlightwhisp
I don't hate R&B, but I won't listen to it if I don't have to... I'm definitely not a fan of it.

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 15, 2005 9:50pm
by Baka-Tenshi
It's ok I guess. Not a big fan of it, except for Alicia Keys. I think she fits into the R&B classifaction. She's very good. ^_^

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 15, 2005 9:52pm
by Baka-Tenshi
It's ok I guess. Not a big fan of it, except for Alicia Keys. I think she fits into the R&B classifaction. She's very good. ^_^

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 15, 2005 9:54pm
by WAKAI
no wat i like certain songs not all R-n-B
its alittle to boring at times

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 15, 2005 11:28pm
by ..JUst mE...
i like r&b it has emotion in lots of the songs and its great to listen to when you have a break-up or make-up

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 16, 2005 3:39am
by Dretlin
I hate R'n B....it just does nothing for me....

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 16, 2005 4:39am
by kagomeH
not really im more of a Rock and country fan myself!!

Re: re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 17, 2005 12:23pm
by Shining Star
-= D.R.E.T.L.I.N =- wrote:I hate R'n B....it just does nothing for me....
Exactly what I was thinking nicely put!

Re: re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 12:05am
by Panda*
i like rnb. :mrgreen:

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 10:17am
by Final Atonement
I dislike it most out of all the genres of music.
Nearly every single RnB song I've heard (with few exceptions) is either sick and perverted or about nothing worthwhile at all. Once the stupid beat of the song that you've just listened too gets stuck in your head (somehow it always manages too, even if you try your best to drown it out), it annoys you for the rest of the day...

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 4:22pm
by black_flame
i hate. except for some songs greenday is much better

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Apr 20, 2005 6:55pm
by Pyro Psycho
RnB sucks thats all i can say..........

Re: re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Apr 20, 2005 7:06pm
by Free
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:RnB sucks thats all i can say..........
Yea......

Re: re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Nov 26, 2005 5:34pm
by SYL
wakai wrote:no wat i like certain songs not all R-n-B
its alittle to boring at times
yeah sometimes i feel that r=b is boring but i still like it :pirate:

re: Who hates R AND B take the vote

Posted: Nov 27, 2005 3:11pm
by Kenshin
R&B is the best there is