Page 1 of 2

Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 9:05am
by Neon_Genesis
Hey everyone,
I want to know all your favorite kinds of hentai so voice your oppinions.
For example
-Tentacle hentai
-school girl hentai

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 11:18am
by Shaun
Hentai of your fav anime. :P

Re: re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:28pm
by Annaxubella
Shaun wrote:Hentai of your fav anime. :P
what's hentai? don't worry, I'm 20

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:31pm
by Hey
Oh my, what's Hentai?

Well, it's like porn, only in anime. Google it...you'll see.

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 6:52pm
by phantasy
school-girl hentai is teh best....and les hentai...

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 6:54pm
by WAKAI
there is plot hentai

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 22, 2005 9:56pm
by Kenshin
talking about hentai makes me sick i dont think i feel so good

Re: re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 2:14am
by Shaun
puffster wrote:school-girl hentai is teh best....and les hentai...
School girl hentai? :shock:

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 3:24am
by WhoWantsToKnow
Schoolgirl hentai features schoolgirls (usually still in uniform) or takes place in schools. There are a lot of those.

You can also have Sci-Fi hentai, Fantasy hentai, Business hentai (scenarios involving work or office environments) and Idol hentai (involving characters that are famous or otherwise popular). There are other, less explored hentai avenues as well.

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 11:08am
by Alucard(Arucard)
im not really into porno and hentai but i hav checked it out to see what it is....I dont quite kno what to say..I dont like it neither hate it...so i cant say a category i like,,....

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 11:33am
by phantasy
yes schoolgirl....o_o;

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 3:59pm
by Symos
Yuri's good.

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 1:39am
by Guest
All hentai is good hentai! I'm 20 years old, straight, male, in a long term relationship (with the best girlfriend in the world ofcourse! she even draws hentai of us!), and in the world of hentai I can accept just about anything! I just simply love it all(almost)!
The only hentai I do not accept is homosexual hentai between males, or yaoi or whatever those japanese-wannabees call it. :roll:
All other (that I can think of atleast) is good! No, no, it's TEH BEST! :mrgreen:

And I do mean <b>all</b> other. :)

Re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Apr 17, 2005 3:55pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
schoolgirl hentai. Don't worry Im 18. I do know someone who's underage that still comes here anyway though.

heres alot

Posted: Apr 30, 2005 3:59am
by galfwend

re: Different kinds of hentai

Posted: Apr 30, 2005 12:35pm
by hyper_kitty_blue99
Yaoi is the best!!!!!!!