Page 1 of 1

Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 5:49pm
by Sasami Jurai
'kay so I went into a few of the screening rooms on the 2nd floor of the LA Convention Center when it held the Anime Expo ( :love: :love: :love: :love: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D :D Going every year) this past summer. :D

I watched this one, awesome anime right before I left! Last thing I did at AX 2008. >.<

Well the animation of this anime is like that of "Ranma 1/2" or whatever it's called. This could be a movie of the unknown-title-to-me anime, but anyhow, the characters are decorating their school.. Then, something that I can barely recall happens, and then that very day happens to them over and over again. Oh, one of the girls can fly... It's one crazy-ass anime and it's very funny, too. I loved it.

Anyone has any idea what anime I'm talkin' about? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Re: Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 4:03pm
by The Rage
Uhhh... Could you provide any other details? Like what the characters looked like?

Re: Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 4:26pm
by Sasami Jurai
Umm... I can vaguely recall. ](*,)

The..uhh... well, umm... there's this.. frumpy-lookin' guy who kept wearing a maroon-and-some-other-colored plaid suit. He also had black hair.. I've never seen Ranma 1/2 but this said character in the anime looked similiar to a character from Ranma 1/2. (Important Note: The animation's just like that of Ranma 1/2 as well..) He was kind of driven, loud, barbaric-ish.. It's a crazy anime. Almost everyone in the anime is crazy.

If you're not familiar with the plot I provided in my first post, then I don't think you could help me with this at all, sweety. T_T

Re: Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 5:13pm
by The Rage
I'm going to go on a limb here and say that you are talking about Urusei Yatsura.
The main characters are in high school. All the characters are crazy and there is this girl in a tiger-skin bikini named Lum who flies who is in love with this super-perverted, frumpy teenager who will hit on anything with a pretty face, curves, and a pussy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urusei_Yatsura

Re: Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 5:14pm
by Mista Cola
Wild guess: Beautiful Dreamer

If that's not it, here's a list of some Nozomi / Right Stuf screenings from AX 08.
http://comipress.com/press-release/2008/06/27/3605

Sorry, that's all I've got. :(

Re: Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 6:18pm
by Sasami Jurai
OMGOSH!! BOTH of you have found the anime that I was looking for!! Thank you so much!!! *Hugs BOTH* Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! ^o^

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

BOTH OF YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! ^o^

Re: Need help with finding the name of this anime!

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 9:50am
by The Rage
You're welcome.