Page 1 of 2

Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 4:58pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 5:10pm
by Boxcar Bob
I stopped reading after the first line. :cry:

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 5:15pm
by Nathaniel Darling
This we really pretty. I can really relate to it, well I used to be able to, but it certainly sparked memories for me....so I found it very powerful and mildly nostalgic as odd as that is. xD

I liiiked it. :]

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 5:26pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Gianni Rivera wrote:I stopped reading after the first line. :cry:
Shaddup. You don't get to see my serious side too often. Enjoy it.

Nathanial,
Thanks. =]
I tried to make it so anyone could relate to it..I'm glad you liked it.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 6:19pm
by scorpionwarrior
It is very well done

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 3:44am
by Hardcore
Jade. <33
That's amazing ^_^

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 7:25am
by Tyche
:love: Jade, I love this...

Unfortunately, I am more or less like the person you addressed this too, in relationships. :(

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 1:46pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I'm still contemplating whether or not to give it to him. :(
We haven't even texted in a few days.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 5:40pm
by Tyche
Just do it.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 8:26am
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I probably will.
Just not right now.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 9:57am
by The Rage
Hold on, before you "give it to him," start casually, ask the person what's been going on, chance to explain, then make it clear what you want, then see what he can do.

I say this from experience. Direct confrontations aren't always best.


Sorry, back to the poem:
Honest, raw, determined to get your feelings across- nice to get an insight in this part of you, Jade.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 10:04am
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I'm planning on showing it to him right before he moves.
Like a goodbye gift, more or less.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 11:10am
by The Rage
Good idea,
but does it absolutely have to be goodbye? No chance of reconciliation whatsoever?

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 11:49am
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Not absolutely.
We're still close friends...just not dating anymore.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 12:16pm
by The Rage
All is not lost then. *hugs Jade* It'll be okay.

Re: Love and Learn

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 12:49pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
We still shove each other into walls. =]
All is good.