Page 1 of 1

Ask forth your questions

Posted: Mar 23, 2005 3:09pm
by AssassinKoharu
If you've seen the series, and are still confused about some things I can clarify it. I'm not sure how many times I've watched this series, but I love it. So if you have a question, ask it and I shall deliver.

If you're new to the show, I'd rather not spoil it to other newbs so you can just IM me at Pinkstar42 and ask your question there. I'd rather not spoil it for those who haven't watched it though.

re: Ask forth your questions

Posted: Apr 04, 2005 12:16am
by Asakura
Hey i was wonderin... actually just askin to make sure. Ok is Jean Havock an Alchemist? Cuz like i read something that said that he is and that its all in his cigaret. Somethin like that anywho yeah can you explain that please. ^_^