Page 1 of 2

weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 4:24pm
by therealhokagequeen
the weirdest thing i've ever ate had to be either skunk or snake jerky. both taste very good.

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 5:05pm
by Athos
Conch and peanut butter pizza. Also Vanilla ice cream with hot sauce.

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 7:10pm
by therealhokagequeen
nice... and ummm ewwww!

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 12:05am
by Athos
The Vanilla w/ hot sauce wasn't bad. Tasted like baby lucas. When my brother went through Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) training with the Sea Cadets he had to eat a rabbit's eye.

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 3:56am
by Yuki~
I don't remember the name, but it was this food I ate on Kyoto...
there were some kind of...animal in there.. o_o
It was a pasta, but with this animal in there x___x

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 10:45pm
by Haoie
Fried grasshoppers. Beat that.

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 7:58am
by Nyx
Haoie wrote:Fried grasshoppers. Beat that.
Dorm food. :D

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 7:30pm
by therealhokagequeen
okay how about......
highschool food...
inner city high school budget cut food.
example, today i had the driest stuffing ever. those flakes you make mashed potatoes out of are more moist than that stuffing. then i had a roll that i knocked on the table and it made a sound like a rock hitting a wall. oh and the juice was WAYYYYY past the exp date (january 4th 2009).
beat that now. ha!

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 5:12am
by SASSZAIN
Haoie wrote:Fried grasshoppers. Beat that.
therealhokagequeen wrote:okay how about......
highschool food...
inner city high school budget cut food.
example, today i had the driest stuffing ever. those flakes you make mashed potatoes out of are more moist than that stuffing. then i had a roll that i knocked on the table and it made a sound like a rock hitting a wall. oh and the juice was WAYYYYY past the exp date (january 4th 2009).
beat that now. ha!
Or you poor middle minded fools.
Fried grasshoppers is simplistic. Howsabout tasting some fried spiders? I'm talking, tarantulas. that stuff was scarey to eat but awesome.
Eating expired food, lets see.. If my memory serves me, I've eatten chocolate off the floor that wa there over a year. I've eaten some other things too that my sleep deprived mind cant recall, that was way past the expiration date... I'll remember later..

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 7:19am
by Taylor_Chan
I've had mariguana brownies with pieces of lamb in it. It tasted good but it was so weird to eat it...

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 9:55am
by Yuki~
chocolate cake with pepper.
x___x

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 6:21pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I've had rattlesnake.
Really tough to chew.

I was bribed to eat dog treats for money, too.
It was totally worth it.

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 5:19am
by Nyx
therealhokagequeen wrote:okay how about......
highschool food...
inner city high school budget cut food.
example, today i had the driest stuffing ever. those flakes you make mashed potatoes out of are more moist than that stuffing. then i had a roll that i knocked on the table and it made a sound like a rock hitting a wall. oh and the juice was WAYYYYY past the exp date (january 4th 2009).
beat that now. ha!
Has any of that ever made you sick? Cuz I'm fairly sure my cheese 'n' crackers (I've heard more than one person say they bought the cheese and crackers moldy too) or my burrito yesterday gave me mild food poisoning.

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 2:57pm
by Mik3
Grilled Korean squid



Very tasty with spicy mayo

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 3:34pm
by Athos
Ah. Conch with spicy mayo is win. :)

Re: weird foods you've eaten

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 4:10pm
by SASSZAIN
A month old breakfast burritto, made from scratch..