Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
Rosalia W. Cheetah
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Mar 27, 2006 11:47am
Gender: Female
Contact:

People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Rosalia W. Cheetah »

Well, if there's one thing I know, AbsoluteAnime.com and Gaiaonline.com are some of the greatest places to hang out. Great roleplays, lots of people to talk with, and all the while you're beating the n00bs off with a inflatable banana. Not that there's anything wrong with them! XD;;

Who here is fellow Gaians?! XD

Besides that point, yeah, this is just a place to find other Gaians and AA members ^_^
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -

I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by josh :) »

both absolute anime and gaiaonline suck. especially gayier.

parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

josh wrote:both absolute anime and gaiaonline suck. especially gayier.

parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
Says the one who has what.. 3 banned accounts? and still comes back ^^

You luv us, face it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Rosalia W. Cheetah
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Mar 27, 2006 11:47am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Rosalia W. Cheetah »

I much prefer the online forums, thank you very much XD That way, I don't have to hang with idiots in real life! ^_^
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -

I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Boxcar Bob »

RoseWhiteCheetah wrote:That way, I don't have to hang with idiots in real life! ^_^
Well, if there's one thing I know, AbsoluteAnime.com and Gaiaonline.com are some of the greatest places to hang out. Great roleplays, lots of people to talk with, and all the while you're beating the n00bs off with a inflatable banana. Not that there's anything wrong with them! XD;;
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Coynotreally »

XD^^

I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.

Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Gaia Online...is pretty interesting however at times it's memeber from what I've seen get rather roudy at times but is fun to hang around too. AA is a lot more pleasent place however and people here don't just go crazy lol.

Yes I am a member there and still active.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

Gaia. Es gatos. No? Wei, wei. Por que es gatos wei, wei tu Gaia. PUTO.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by josh :) »

los siento como estus
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 135
Joined: Feb 24, 2008 9:42pm
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by MARS4 »

I've been a long time member of Gaia, but my computer crashed a while back(that's why I haven't been on here much in a long time, either) But now when I try to sign in, it says my password or username is wrong. I must have changed it without remembering, or else it got hacked... I have no clue. x_x its been so long.
Otherwise, Gaia is OK, but it used to p*ss me off, because there were so many annoying, nasty people on there, and it was pretty much the emo capital of the internet world. It may have changed a whole lot then, I don't know, and I'd love to go back on there sometime, but if only I can get into my account again. >_<; Grrr.
This site is cool too, but, at least when I'm on here, there aren't many people signed in. D: Kinda sad, makes me lonely, lol.
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by josh :) »

cant u retrieve ur gayia username and password through ur email?
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
Taylor_Chan
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Taylor_Chan »

I'm on both! I love them both! This is great site and so is Gaia! I gets to meet lots of great people.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by josh :) »

Taylor_Chan wrote:I'm on both! I love them both! This is great site and so is Gaia! I gets to meet lots of great people.
wat about all the f**kwits u "meet"? like...athos for example.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

thanks for self censoring Josh ^^

Taylor_Chan, I dont think its the site that makes you meet great peeps, I think its your awesome attitude that attracts them to you XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Aug 12, 2005 7:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Haoie »

Good to kill time, meet people.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
fleurish
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by fleurish »

Gaia is pretty much my myspace.
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
Locked