Page 1 of 3
People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 1:01am
by Rosalia W. Cheetah
Well, if there's one thing I know, AbsoluteAnime.com and Gaiaonline.com are some of the greatest places to hang out. Great roleplays, lots of people to talk with, and all the while you're beating the n00bs off with a inflatable banana. Not that there's anything wrong with them! XD;;
Who here is fellow Gaians?! XD
Besides that point, yeah, this is just a place to find other Gaians and AA members ^_^
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 8:55am
by josh :)
both absolute anime and gaiaonline suck. especially gayier.
parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 12:04pm
by SASSZAIN
josh wrote:both absolute anime and gaiaonline suck. especially gayier.
parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
Says the one who has what.. 3 banned accounts? and still comes back ^^
You luv us, face it.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 12:07pm
by Rosalia W. Cheetah
I much prefer the online forums, thank you very much XD That way, I don't have to hang with idiots in real life! ^_^
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 1:32pm
by Boxcar Bob
RoseWhiteCheetah wrote:That way, I don't have to hang with idiots in real life! ^_^
Well, if there's one thing I know, AbsoluteAnime.com and Gaiaonline.com are some of the greatest places to hang out. Great roleplays, lots of people to talk with, and all the while you're beating the n00bs off with a inflatable banana. Not that there's anything wrong with them! XD;;
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 5:57pm
by Coynotreally
XD^^
I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 12:07am
by Twilight Night Wolf
Gaia Online...is pretty interesting however at times it's memeber from what I've seen get rather roudy at times but is fun to hang around too. AA is a lot more pleasent place however and people here don't just go crazy lol.
Yes I am a member there and still active.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 8:01am
by ANGEL OF HELL
Gaia. Es gatos. No? Wei, wei. Por que es gatos wei, wei tu Gaia. PUTO.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 8:33am
by josh :)
los siento como estus
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 01, 2009 7:22pm
by MARS4
I've been a long time member of Gaia, but my computer crashed a while back(that's why I haven't been on here much in a long time, either) But now when I try to sign in, it says my password or username is wrong. I must have changed it without remembering, or else it got hacked... I have no clue. x_x its been so long.
Otherwise, Gaia is OK, but it used to p*ss me off, because there were so many annoying, nasty people on there, and it was pretty much the emo capital of the internet world. It may have changed a whole lot then, I don't know, and I'd love to go back on there sometime, but if only I can get into my account again. >_<; Grrr.
This site is cool too, but, at least when I'm on here, there aren't many people signed in. D: Kinda sad, makes me lonely, lol.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 01, 2009 10:51pm
by josh :)
cant u retrieve ur gayia username and password through ur email?
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 03, 2009 7:01am
by Taylor_Chan
I'm on both! I love them both! This is great site and so is Gaia! I gets to meet lots of great people.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 03, 2009 8:45am
by josh :)
Taylor_Chan wrote:I'm on both! I love them both! This is great site and so is Gaia! I gets to meet lots of great people.
wat about all the f**kwits u "meet"? like...athos for example.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 05, 2009 1:59pm
by SASSZAIN
thanks for self censoring Josh ^^
Taylor_Chan, I dont think its the site that makes you meet great peeps, I think its your awesome attitude that attracts them to you XD
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 06, 2009 4:02pm
by Haoie
Good to kill time, meet people.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 3:10pm
by fleurish
Gaia is pretty much my myspace.