Page 1 of 2

Yo

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 3:32pm
by Hardcore
Many members on this site have been severely inactive, and I've noticed it mostly among moderators, such as:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Trigun Forever
Shining Star
Vash
Pyro Psycho
geishaboy
Hinato Kazuya
[Batman]
Kuragari
Slash
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Dreams

(forgive me if your name is incorrectly on this list, just PM me and I'll edit it. Or just edit it yourself)

But that means we only have a few active mod's, and the boards are becoming rather messy with spam, and misbehaving. (Josh even pointed it out to me in my application).

I want to know your guys' thoughts.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 4:57pm
by SASSZAIN
I'm working on it <,<
Just not fast enough <,<
And kuragari isnt as inactive as the rest.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 11:42pm
by Boxcar Bob
Make me a mod. There's no rock star mods active :)

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 2:47am
by Hardcore
SASSZAIN wrote:And kuragari isnt as inactive as the rest.
We still only hear from him ~1 time a month, if we're lucky.
I'm not concerned about the lack of mods, just what's going on in the forums. But the few mods that still log on, can't possibly handle it by themselves.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 8:33am
by josh :)
If my posts actually do get 'modded' it seems to always be Dretlin or Sasszain. I think we do need more active mods. Then again, I don't really care because less mods probably means more people will get rick rolled or end up getting pwned by my awesome abuse for a longer period of time.

Also if you have a look at the Moderator Actions page you can see that it is Dretlin and Sasszain doing all the work.

Also did anyone else besides me notice that Dark Lilly returned!! lol

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 9:06am
by SASSZAIN
Iris wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:And kuragari isnt as inactive as the rest.
We still only hear from him ~1 time a month, if we're lucky.
I'm not concerned about the lack of mods, just what's going on in the forums. But the few mods that still log on, can't possibly handle it by themselves.
:( I want you back on the team.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 1:40pm
by Hardcore
I've noticed Dark Lilly.
Might only be temporary though.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 9:23pm
by josh :)
Yami is on right now.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 2:51am
by Hardcore
Oh, well. She didn't see this thread, and edit herself out. So, she remains on the list.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 3:27am
by josh :)
this is your bitchy side coming out iris. yami shouldn't have to fix ur mistakes all the time

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 12:24pm
by Hardcore
josh wrote:this is your bitchy side coming out iris. yami shouldn't have to fix ur mistakes all the time
Oh, quit. You're making me smile. =]

She's not on often, anyhow.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 1:05pm
by SASSZAIN
:( none are

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 4:44pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
only mods i ever see are Dret, Zain and Athos. Seras might be on but she never leaves the RP area

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 5:16pm
by Hardcore
Yeah, same here. Shining Star is on once and a while, but never the forum. Just chat. So I included her.
Yami is barely on.

But yeah.. I see Seras on AIM. So I assumed she was active still.

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 5:23pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Yea I see Mel on MSN almost everyday but just never on AA (though I don't ever go in the RP area so I guess she could be in there)

Re: Yo

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 5:44pm
by Dreams
正直に言うと、もう知らないから。

I should still be demoted, though.