Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Live Chat

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Temari
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 15, 2009 4:39am

Live Chat

Post by Temari »

Does Anyone still use the live cha feature on the site? i usually come back at different times during the day but no one is ever on.
*blocks with fan* not even close!
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

Meh. Not really.
Nobody comes on much anymore.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Temari
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 15, 2009 4:39am

Re: Live Chat

Post by Temari »

Iris wrote: Meh. Not really.
Nobody comes on much anymore.
oh i see at least you get replys on the forums every other day or so
*blocks with fan* not even close!
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Live Chat

Post by Tyche »

What time zone are you in?

I sometimes see one or two people in the chat on weekdays around noon my time (but they aren't in there often), and more often than not, I see someone in there in the evening when I get home (around 10pm.) Most people only go in during the weekend, though.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Temari
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 15, 2009 4:39am

Re: Live Chat

Post by Temari »

Filitz wrote:What time zone are you in?

I sometimes see one or two people in the chat on weekdays around noon my time (but they aren't in there often), and more often than not, I see someone in there in the evening when I get home (around 10pm.) Most people only go in during the weekend, though.
oh i see. well i live in japan so im probly not in the same timezone since most people here are in america
*blocks with fan* not even close!
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Live Chat

Post by Tyche »

Yeah. T.T If anyone's in there at all, I think it would be sometime in the late morning for you.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Temari
Baka Otaku
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 15, 2009 4:39am

Re: Live Chat

Post by Temari »

ah
Filitz wrote:Yeah. T.T If anyone's in there at all, I think it would be sometime in the late morning for you.
actually i went on this after noon and found a few on there chatting
*blocks with fan* not even close!
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

I haven't seen the chat in use in quite some time.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: Live Chat

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Ditto that. however, I'm on an hour before lunch UK time. Plus, last I heard, the chat feature was really buggy.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Live Chat

Post by webmaster »

I just updated the chat yesterday (or the day before). Hopefully it won't be as buggy, but if it is please let me know.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

I don't think it was buggy. I lagged a bit, but that could just be my internet. xD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Live Chat

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Well once I get my net back expect to see someone in there a bit more often XD. Net should be back in September sometime soon hopefully 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

Talking to yourself isn't healthy, Mathew.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Live Chat

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Depends on your perspective of healthy 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

Mentally healthy.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: Live Chat

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Well dunno about you but I'm safe then :P XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Locked