Page 1 of 5

Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 28, 2005 6:16pm
by Hentai man
Characters:

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 6:12am
by josh
*flashes Boobs and runs out*

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 7:15am
by Shaun
Yuck! Man boobs! :|

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 4:35pm
by Annaxubella
hahahahhaha
me runnin naked :oops: and impressing all the guys in this forum (I look like a model)

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 11:21am
by Shaun
*Takes photos* :P

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:03pm
by Annaxubella
don't have a camera sorry >_<

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:38pm
by Symos
*Enters.*

A hentai RP? I might stick around and see how it goes.

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:40pm
by Shaun
Me too.

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:53pm
by Annaxubella
Oh man how embarassing :oops:

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:54pm
by Shaun
Sorry. :)

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:59pm
by Annaxubella
no that's okay, your a guy :)

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 2:02pm
by Shaun
Thanks. :P

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 2:05pm
by Annaxubella
*dreamming* I think I need true love (and I'm not talking abuot shaun)

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 2:08pm
by Shaun
What's the difference between Love and True Love? :?

Re: re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 2:10pm
by Annaxubella
Shaun wrote:What's the difference between Love and True Love? :?
Love of a friend and love of a love (being boyfriends)

re: Hentai Rp

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 2:12pm
by Shaun
I think I get it. :D