Page 1 of 5

boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 11:59am
by Annaxubella
I was thinking about putting my boobs but then again it's grose

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:00pm
by Shaun
How old are you again? :?

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:09pm
by Annaxubella
I'm 18, I'm old enough to get me a house (did I told you my age?)

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:16pm
by Shaun
Just making sure. :P

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:19pm
by Symos
I think pic of boobs belongs in the other adult forum, unless they're anime boobs.

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:20pm
by Shaun
Anime boobs. :lol:

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:22pm
by Annaxubella
I was thinking about putting anime boobs or other boobs (yeah something like that) :|

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 12:24pm
by Shaun
Good. :)

Re: re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 1:27pm
by Symos
Annaxubella wrote:I as thinking about putting anime boobs or something like that :|
Sorry, I misunderstood. Go ahead.

Re: re: boob website

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 4:03pm
by Annaxubella
Annaxubella wrote:I was thinking about putting anime boobs or other boobs (yeah something like that) :|
happy now :P

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 12:39am
by Raoul Duke
I thought you were going to post a picture of your own boobs :| That would have been cool! :lol: :lol:

Umm...anyways...where are the boobs? Show me some! :D

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 1:40am
by josh
ditto DOM :P

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:29pm
by Annaxubella
I'll get it soon, (but there too big)

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:30pm
by Shaun
What? Yours or the anime boobs? :P

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:31pm
by Annaxubella
eigther one? (which one you prefer?)

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:35pm
by Shaun
It's up to you. :P