Page 1 of 1

Christmas

Posted: Dec 10, 2013 10:16am
by Trigger Happy
Does anyone have any big plans for Christmas this year?

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 11, 2013 12:04am
by Tyche
While we're on Christmas, what's on everyone's list? Do you have any Christmas traditions?

This year is the first Christmas I'll have to spend my time with my parents separately. Christmas day will be with my mom and her family, and the Saturday after I'm getting together with my dad and my sister to go see a movie or something.

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 17, 2013 11:13pm
by Trigger Happy
Tyche wrote:While we're on Christmas, what's on everyone's list? Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Eating tons of ham, Turkey and pie until I bloat up 4 pant sizes, lol.

Seriously though, we usually spend Christmas Eve with my aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. then Christmas movies all night. Christmas Day is with mom and dad and we have dinner, presents and I don't know what else.

After Christmas usually consists of shopping all day, lol.

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 18, 2013 5:50am
by Seras
Christmas eve I will probably spend cleaning the floors because Christmas is at my house this year.
Christmas day we'll wake up and start cooking dinner, open presents around a "decent hour", clean up that mess, laze around while cooking, movies playing in the background.
FINALLY the aunts, grandparents and cousins will show up and we'll sit down and EAT EAT EAT, sit around, eat pie and cake(!) sit around more and then I go to bed so I can wake up at 3am and open the store by 5am.

I'm all a-twitter just thinking about all that food!!!!

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 23, 2013 1:56pm
by Buttercup
We usually get together at my grandparents house, but my Grandma is in the hospital for pneumonia (potentially more) so we're just having a get together at home.

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 25, 2013 9:19pm
by Trigger Happy
Buttercup wrote:We usually get together at my grandparents house, but my Grandma is in the hospital for pneumonia (potentially more) so we're just having a get together at home.
I hope everything gets better.

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 25, 2013 10:35pm
by Buttercup
Well, she looked a lot better when I went to visit her (a bit before I posted that)

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 27, 2013 5:27am
by evince
Hi,

i Have Plan This New Year, Buy a New Bike

Re: Christmas

Posted: Dec 27, 2013 3:55pm
by Buttercup
Wh..what kind of bike?