Page 1 of 1
Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Apr 01, 2005 2:30pm
by wezza
Hey, i love the Hayao Miyazaki Movies, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro. but can anyone tell me of all the other Hayao Miyazaki Movies, i did find a list of some but i know there are more as i have found a different list with different movies. please can you help
P.S. i think Hayao Miyazaki also has something to do with 'Studio Ghible'
Thanks Wez =^.^=
re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Apr 01, 2005 4:15pm
by The Naturalist
There are a couple more that I dont know but one is Nausicca and the Valley of the Wind.
re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Apr 02, 2005 12:55pm
by wezza
already know that one, don't look that good so i not bothering with it.
re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Apr 02, 2005 5:05pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
You're right about Studio Ghibli. It may interest you to know that Disney now possesses the license to practically all of them--including Princess Mononoke, which is under the Miramax label--so if you wait patiently enough, they'll all come stateside (Don't worry. They're also under obligation to treat them with respect).
re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Apr 02, 2005 6:18pm
by wezza
thata great an all, but i still wont know if they miyazaki or not, and i don't wish to buy them i wish to download the originals with eng subs, the end voices always sound naff.
Wez =^.^=
re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Apr 02, 2005 7:18pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
I belive the DVDs are supposed to be hybrid, with their original language tracks and English subtitles.
re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Dec 21, 2005 2:31pm
by KoYasha
Hm, the only ones I know of that you didn't mention are Castle in the Air and Howl's Moving Castle.
Re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 8:35pm
by Lenfa
Is Tokyo Godfather's a work of Hayao Miyazaki too?
His works are amazing, their all so interesting.
Re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Jun 23, 2007 8:59am
by HorseCrazy*
I was also looking for a list of movies by Hayao Miyazaki so I thought I'd share with you the ones Ive found in my search. Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Porco Russo, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Castle of Cagliostro, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Pom Poko, Whisper of the heart (I know he at least wrote the script for it), Only yesterday (I'm not sure about this one), Ponyo on a cliff (LOL! this one doesn't come out until 2008!)
If you want to know more about where I got these search Hayao Miyazaki through Wikipedia andcheck the bottom of the page where it shows lists of movies and things of the sort by him.
Re: Hayao Miyazaki Movies
Posted: Jun 23, 2007 12:50pm
by Yuki~
I love his movies!! ^^
