Page 1 of 1

Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: May 21, 2024 5:40am
by marker
Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen? What plot developments or character arcs are you most looking forward to seeing unfold?

Re: Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: Jun 16, 2024 8:32am
by jamesalery
Absolutely! I'm eager to see how Yuji Itadori's character further develops and the new challenges that await him and his friends in their jujutsu battles.

Re: Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: Jun 16, 2024 8:35pm
by opisthenarstop
Yuji Itadori's journey as a Jujutsu sorcerer and his evolving relationship with Sukuna is likely to continue evolving. How he navigates his role as both a vessel and a powerful sorcerer will be intriguing.

Re: Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: Jun 24, 2024 8:17pm
by feelingterror
marker wrote: May 21, 2024 5:40am
Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen? What plot developments or character arcs are you most looking forward to seeing unfold?
This is one of the most anticipated arcs in the manga, filled with intense battles, significant character developments, and major plot twists. I’m excited to see how the anime adapts this epic storyline.

Re: Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: Jun 25, 2024 1:00am
by foodpredict
Of course the talented wizard Yuji Itadori, I'm excited for what challenges await him:D

Re: Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: Jul 03, 2024 11:31pm
by ryanrobbie
What is the current status of production for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Re: Excited for the upcoming season of Jujutsu Kaisen?

Posted: Sep 30, 2024 11:46pm
by briandossan
I'm happy that a new season has been announced and it's obviously MAPPA's flagship anime. However, I hope to GOD that they learn from this previous production and not repeat it again.