Page 1 of 1

This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 6:29pm
by ghhj
Yoyoyoyo yo yo jin you belong in a garbage bin being as ugly as you should be a sin. I saw that girl in the video. I wouldn't call the top. That girl ni your looks like a warthog. You think you ryhme like thunder all I see is a one hit wonder. I'm the man with a good taste. You just a man with a ugly face.
You is is gonna feel the if you think you could beat me you be insane. Because you look like Saddam Hussane.

Re: This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 7:13am
by Neon_Genesis
ghhj wrote:Yoyoyoyo yo yo jin you belong in a garbage bin being as ugly as you should be a sin. I saw that girl in the video. I wouldn't call the top. That girl ni your looks like a warthog. You think you ryhme like thunder all I see is a one hit wonder. I'm the man with a good taste. You just a man with a ugly face.
You is is gonna feel the if you think you could beat me you be insane. Because you look like Saddam Hussane.
Do yourself a favor and stop posting threads like this.

re: This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 19, 2005 3:08pm
by ghhj
listen I am a great Rapper.
I'd rip jin like that.

re: This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 11:57pm
by Free
whos jin?

Re: This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 23, 2005 12:00am
by ~Yamiko~
Neon_Genesis wrote:
ghhj wrote:Yoyoyoyo yo yo jin you belong in a garbage bin being as ugly as you should be a sin. I saw that girl in the video. I wouldn't call the top. That girl ni your looks like a warthog. You think you ryhme like thunder all I see is a one hit wonder. I'm the man with a good taste. You just a man with a ugly face.
You is is gonna feel the if you think you could beat me you be insane. Because you look like Saddam Hussane.
Do yourself a favor and stop posting threads like this.

*nods her head in agreement* Stop being so big headed. I am tired of your lame rap.

re: This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 23, 2005 1:29am
by Skyler Wing
He's a chinese rapper. (Jin)

re: This is my dis to Jin!

Posted: Apr 28, 2005 2:29pm
by ghhj
My raps is all that.