Page 1 of 1

Early 80's Anime

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 10:24pm
by KEYS
8) :D Wonderin' if anyone OUT THERE has seen this Japanese animation that came out in the United States called Winds of Change? The original Japanese title, I believe, is called Metamorphosis. It is narrated by Orson Wells and its about the hero Perseus and the Gods of Greek Mythology! Yo, I peeped this out and its hella dope! I'm still fiending for the design on Pegasus lookin' like partially reptillian! I luv this flick? Anybody else ever heard of this? Hit me up! Aight? Peace! 8) 8) :wink:

re: Early 80's Anime

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 5:48pm
by Duuz
I think I've seen it before. It has the story of Apollo's chariot being stolen right? And Artimus catching a hunter peeking on her while she's bathing and she turns him into a deer and is hunted by his own dogs. Am I thinking of the same one?

Have not seen that for years.