Page 1 of 1
does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 6:20pm
by daisuke_lover24
u like classical?
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 6:36pm
by Gaming Goddess
Sometimes!

re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 6:41pm
by daisuke_lover24
cool! i still feel like the only one though....lol...i meani like heavy metal too....but i like classical too
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 6:46pm
by Gaming Goddess
It's kind of funny, you listen to nice calm classical than heavy metal!
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 6:52pm
by daisuke_lover24
yeah basically....like i'll turn on classical then get sick of it and blast heavy medal....my mom just shakes her head...she thinks i'm weird
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 6:55pm
by Gaming Goddess
lol same with my mom, but she's not the only one how thinks I'm weird. Anyway what's your favourite classical song?
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 11:55pm
by WAKAI
well yes but only certain
listen more of light classical musik
or just master pieces
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 2:00am
by ~Yamiko~
I like them both!!
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 8:44am
by Sanger Zomvolt
I like listening to epic orchestral music sometimes (Like Gundam: Char's Counterattack's music)
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 3:08pm
by CĂrdan
yeah i like the classical music of the final fantasy games and kingdom hearts.
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:44pm
by daisuke_lover24
i like all music.

re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 26, 2005 11:10am
by Heather-Chan
I am a fan of the classical arts, such as mozart and beethoven...but then i make a complete turn around and favor alternative/emo and heavy metal
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: Apr 26, 2005 7:00pm
by raven_296
I don't even have a clue what kind of Classical we listen to in Math class, when we have a test. Our teacher says that it enhances out brains or something around those lines. So I've gotten used to it.
Re: re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: May 01, 2005 12:14pm
by angelic_bubbles
raven_296 wrote:I don't even have a clue what kind of Classical we listen to in Math class, when we have a test. Our teacher says that it enhances out brains or something around those lines. So I've gotten used to it.
your teacher sounds so much like my friends math teacher, every lesson they have to listen to classical music, i find it hilarious, we have to do it in english, are teacher says it helps us with story writing. i dont like listening to classical, it bores me but my mum loves it and so does two people in my class who know nothing about the popular singers or anything about what hapens in pop life, it scares people.
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: May 07, 2005 3:04pm
by Dark Lilly
Always thought it interesting that I really like what I call "big" classical, booming things like Beehtoven, Wagner and Tsychowski (no spelling guarantee) and that my favorite Rock is the harder, louder stuff.
I do have my Motzart and Vivaldi days too though.
If you ever get the chance, watch the movie Amadeus. It's about Motzart. He was kind of a Baroque "live-fast-die-young" pop star of the times. Franz Lizst is another that was a nutty kind of superstar during his time priod. Think there is a movie about him too but I haven't seen it.
re: does anybody like classical music? by chance.....
Posted: May 09, 2005 9:51am
by Angel of Music
I love classical music. That's almost all I ever listen to, besides country. It's really nice and easy to relax and listen to.