Page 1 of 1

Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 9:43pm
by Ukitake_101
I believe myself to be an expert on the Hellsing series so ask me any questions you have and i'll answer them to the best of my knowledge (which is a lot :mrgreen: )

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 10:10pm
by Anime-Freak
Can we ask questions about the graphic novels to or just the anime?

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 10:13pm
by Ukitake_101
i'll be honest i have'nt read all the books realesed so far in the U.S. but ask me anyway and i'll answer the best i can

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: Apr 25, 2005 7:09pm
by Anime-Freak
This is pretty easy but it won't be if youy haven't read the manga.^^

What is the name of the vampire that works for the nazis that specializes in attacks that involve throwing cards thats can slice through almost anything.

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: Apr 26, 2005 1:45am
by Kenshin the Integra Fan
Alhambra!!! 8)

Sorry.....eh...baka goth vampire moment. *sweatdrop*


Heeeheeehee.

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: Apr 26, 2005 10:07am
by Dark Mage Of Destiny
I had a friend of mine who was deep into vampire studiyng. Alucard(arucard) i belive he had as name here. I could post up some of his stuff i think.

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 7:58pm
by Gouf Ignited
What are the conditions of Alucards Contract? Why does he serve the hellsing familly? What is it that he gets out of the contract(Their souls, more power, Forgivness AKA Free passage into heaven)?

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:22pm
by Captain Corkscrew
As far as I know(please othres correct me where I go wrong) he's bonded by blood.
Spoiler
Show
Integra was shot in the arm, and her blood splattered on him. So he was for ever in her debt, for she is now his master. Unless she let's him out of her control, or she dies, he is for ever bonded to do her, to do her bidding.

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:26pm
by Kou Akabane
It goes back farther then that.
Spoiler
Show
If you read Bram Stokers Dracula theres something at the end where Van Helsing puts a curse on Dracula that binds him as a servant to the Hellsing family, and Integra is Van Helsings grandaughter (?)

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:29pm
by Captain Corkscrew
True very true, but let's put that in a spoiler shall we? For it's best not to rin things for people who would be more then ahppy to figure it out for them selves. I don't mean to be rude.

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:44pm
by Kou Akabane
Ya sorry I wasnt too sure if that was considered a spoiler or not so I just left it o.o;

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:45pm
by Captain Corkscrew
I'm not fully sure if it is either, but I say, beter safe then sorry.

Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:46pm
by Kyle Bloodheart
When in doubt, spoil it out.

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:48pm
by Kou Akabane
gotcha Ill remember that ^ ^;

re: Ask me anything about Hellsing

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:49pm
by Captain Corkscrew
Very ncie, but I thnk it's high time we get back on topic. Sorry for the disruption. I just rather keep this sub-forum clean for a dear friend.