Page 1 of 2
2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 24, 2005 5:33pm
by Crystalbear
I once learned a long time ago... that the last 2 seasons of Sailor Moon... was... more for Adults. I think they translated the 10 first episodes of one of the last seasons.. but then stopped.
Now we will never know the ending of Sailor Moon unless we read the manga.
They're not even putting the last 2 episodes on DVD or video.
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 24, 2005 9:47pm
by Sailor Universia
Oh, good God.
Wrong, yet again. Sailor Moon never was or is hentai. There are 200 episodes. I have seen all 200, including those "last two." Granted, in the last episode, Usagi is completely nude for the second half, but its not graphic at all...let alone hentai. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Do you read it somewhere? Cause it ain't true.
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 12:02pm
by Annaxubella
I still need to see Sailor MOOON!!!
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 25, 2005 9:09pm
by Sailor Universia
Well, Annuxabella, don't hold your breath, because I can almost gaurantee that Stars (the last season) will never be dubbed into English and/or shown on American T.V.
Re: re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 26, 2005 8:52pm
by Crystalbear
Sailor Universia wrote:Oh, good God.
Wrong, yet again. Sailor Moon never was or is hentai. There are 200 episodes. I have seen all 200, including those "last two." Granted, in the last episode, Usagi is completely nude for the second half, but its not graphic at all...let alone hentai. Where do you people come up with this stuff? Do you read it somewhere? Cause it ain't true.
How the heck was I to know that? Eh? The entire forum where I used to go thought that the last 2 episodes were not allowed to be shown
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 26, 2005 8:58pm
by Sailor Universia
Well, I guess they were wrong.
You may have noticed, but I get pretty contemptous of wrong info...I'm sorry. It's my pet peeve. ^_^
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 26, 2005 9:21pm
by Cassandra fly
i heard that salior Uranus and salior.... Neptune? where a couple and that in the American series they made it out so they where related.
is that true?
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 27, 2005 7:57pm
by sailor moon
yea they were cousins
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Apr 30, 2005 1:43pm
by Sailor Universia
The Uranus/Neptune couple to cousins change was a huge one, and was kind of pointless, because if stupid Cloverway hadn't shoved it down our throats that they were cousins (they always referred to each other as "cuz", "cousin", "cousin Amara", ect) they would've seemed like lovers. Lesbian incest. Do we really want that, now? I might not have minded if they were made best friends or something, but not cousins.
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: May 07, 2005 2:22am
by Sailor Venus
I'm glad that they will never dub Stars, it is my favourite season, and if they where going to dub it they would completely kill it, look what DIC did to the first season!!

re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: May 07, 2005 10:35am
by Sailor Universia
I agree, SailorVenus.
As smuncensored.com put it:
I couldn't bear to see Eternal Naked Usagi* from episode 200 flying around in a blue flowered bikini.
*a name the site webmaster made up.
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: May 10, 2005 4:25pm
by Sailor Venus
That is true, they would completely butcher my favourite season!
They're so soft, I think we can handle the whole guy/girl thing with the three lights, I mean come on!!
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: May 15, 2005 3:03pm
by Sailor Universia
I know. They're truly women anyway, so it's not like they're getting a sex change when they transform.
I could see where Usagi's nudity in ep. 200 could pose a problem for younger kids, but maybe they should just have a little message at the beginning or something...ACK! WHAT AM I SAYING? I'M GIVING THEM IDEAS! *Beats herself up*
It's not like it's graphic nuditiy. *Whispers*...It's almost as bad...as when...as when...I took all the clothes off...my...BARBIE!
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Jun 16, 2005 7:26pm
by iron mousie
I think there was apart when the Three lights
were bare-chested when they were male. Would they either cut it or do some 'editing'?
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Jun 17, 2005 10:43pm
by Sailor Universia
Yeah, there was an episode where they were camping, and running around in swim trunks...Don't forget Seiya's shower when he was staying at Usagi's house...*Gets the scissors out*
re: 2 last Seasons = Not allowed to show in USA
Posted: Jun 25, 2005 4:24pm
by AnimeSiren
although dubbing the season would kill it....for some reason i still need see it dubbed besides stores like suncoast do sell uncut dubbed versions too. i really need to see the season