Page 1 of 1

spikes the coolest

Posted: Nov 09, 2004 6:46pm
by LoveHinaMaster
who thinks Spike is cool? I think hes cool with the way he talks, acts ,and fights

Posted: Nov 14, 2004 3:03pm
by Guest
i agree. him and sanosuke are the coolest characters in anime. i also love ed shes cool too

Posted: Nov 16, 2004 5:10pm
by LoveHinaMaster
Disciple_of_Malice wrote:i agree. him and sanosuke are the coolest characters in anime. i also love ed shes cool too
Ed is pretty cool she makes me laugh a lot

sanoska25

Posted: Nov 17, 2004 12:05pm
by Grave
Ed is funny does anyone knows wat happen to her mother

Posted: Nov 18, 2004 10:44pm
by Guest
im afraid i cant help you i dont think it is included in any of th eps or movies

Posted: Nov 19, 2004 8:47pm
by DarkMousys_Gal
:cry: I think I know, she died (I watched the ep where they meet her dad) :cry:

Posted: Nov 20, 2004 9:02pm
by Guest
i have that ep on DVD ill have to rewatch it although it probably doesnt go into detail..or does it

re: spikes the coolest

Posted: Jan 14, 2005 4:48am
by Velrick vest'ul
im pretty sure she died but she might have just run out on them

re: spikes the coolest

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 8:21pm
by la musica lady
i'm pretty sure they don't tell you exactly what happened to ed's mommy, but they have that inference thing. Back to the beggining...flashback w/ me...
LoveHinaMaster
<who thinks Spike is cool? I think hes cool with the way he talks, acts ,and fights>

My favorite ep is the one (Venus waltz?) where he teaches that clueless dude how to fight.

re: spikes the coolest

Posted: Jan 26, 2005 4:45am
by Velrick vest'ul
thats a good ep and i think your right she doesn;t exactly say what happened to her mother so you just really assume that she died

re: spikes the coolest

Posted: Jan 26, 2005 8:24pm
by la musica lady
the helium voice in that ep is not too bad, either...

re: spikes the coolest

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 12:49pm
by Tuler_292
I think she died too.

re: spikes the coolest

Posted: Mar 09, 2005 4:54am
by Velrick vest'ul
i think thats what they want you to think but i think that to