Page 1 of 1

Runescape

Posted: Apr 01, 2005 9:15pm
by Edward
post your stats and tell me how good are u and your knowladge of this game.

re: Runescape

Posted: Apr 02, 2005 9:33am
by Yzzif
Lvl 66
Attack 55
Defense 55
Strength 55
Hitpoints 54
Mining 53
Agility 22
Smithing 41
Herblore 24
Fishing 29
Ranged 21
Thieving 29
Cooking 44
Prayer 31
Crafting 33
Firemaking 21
Magic 40
Fletching 32
Woodcutting 46
Runecrafting 8
Slayers 21

I'm not that good compared to other players
I know quite a bit

re: Runescape

Posted: Apr 02, 2005 9:34am
by Yzzif
I g2g though so if u wanna talk meet me on rs2 at... Sometime this afternoon. My username is Yzzif

re: Runescape

Posted: Apr 09, 2005 8:37pm
by Sakura Sagara
I don't FULLY remember mine (I haven't been on since this morning).

Level 51
Attack 41
Defense 40
Strength 45
HP 42?
Mining 30
Smithing 22
Fishing 18
Ranged 2 -_-
Cooking 32
Prayer 28?
Crafting 7? @_@
Firemaking 41
Magic 17
Woodcutting 46? 47 maybe...
Runecrafting 10

Username: Sakurasagara

Feel free to add me.

runescape

Posted: Apr 29, 2005 3:52pm
by white_wolf_lover
anyone play other than me and kiba_luvr?

re: runescape

Posted: Apr 29, 2005 4:37pm
by Hoover Wind-Tunnel
nope, this is the first time i haerd of it

re: runescape

Posted: Apr 30, 2005 12:48am
by Symos
I used to play it. I am known as Quaker404 there.

re: runescape

Posted: May 01, 2005 5:10am
by angelic_bubbles
i used to go on it. i was spooky987, but then i never went on it after awhile, maybe i just got bored, i only had two more quests to do as i wasnt a member so i got through the quests easily.

re: runescape

Posted: May 01, 2005 6:13pm
by Shaun
I was on it, until I forgot what my username was. :(

re: runescape

Posted: May 02, 2005 5:25pm
by Sword Mistress
I play Runescape, known as d_booster it's not that bad of game

re: runescape

Posted: May 02, 2005 5:44pm
by Captain Corkscrew
I've heard my friends go on and on about that game. Some days I swear it sucked out their souls, they are Rune Scape zombies, they can't talk about anyuthing but the game.

I don't recall myself going on there and regersting, but today oe of my friends told me in math class, I'm there. I was all like, I am, well that's news to me. Oh well, now I might go and check it out, one day. I jsut don't want to become a Rune Scape junky, never being able to go a day without the game. I shudder at the thought.

I hope that who so ever of you play it, that you all have fun!

re: runescape

Posted: May 03, 2005 12:16am
by Dark Mage Of Destiny
I play on runescape, i have the ingame name: thebeerlover :P

re: runescape

Posted: May 06, 2005 5:57pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I haven't been on there before, but my friends are all bugging me to :roll:

re: runescape

Posted: May 06, 2005 6:29pm
by Tenma
I'm on it and it is so fun!!! and Countess, you are on there!!!!!!!

re: runescape

Posted: May 18, 2005 3:08pm
by haru glory
i play runescape its pretty fun but you get bored after a bit

re: runescape

Posted: May 27, 2005 6:13pm
by Tenma
Depends on what you do while you play and the type of person you are!