Whats the funniest thing you've ever heard someone say in a hentai/yaoi/yuri/etc.
Mine:
"Oh my god,look! I'm all the way in!" :Dekiru Otoko
"I can feel it inside me" :Lots of hentais
"Its all big and red...can I touch it?": Akubo Kai
Person one:"Oh my god,Im cresting!"
Person two:"What the [censored] does that mean?!"
Person one:"I dont know!"
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Funniest line heard in a hentai?
re: Funniest line heard in a hentai?
aaaa...waaaa.hahahah./gg
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
-
Z34L0T
- Visitor
re: Funniest line heard in a hentai?
probably when the gurl go "eee eee eee eee EEE EEE EEE EEE!"
-
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
- Visitor
re: Funniest line heard in a hentai?
Set: "Your nipples are getting harder"
-
Sanosuke_Sagara
- Visitor
re: Funniest line heard in a hentai?
hey dats a gud poll! dumb guys!????
-
traom8o8
- Visitor
re: Funniest line heard in a hentai?
"it seems hard enough..are you ready for it to go in?"
that line was from a hilarious anime hentai!!! i forgot which one though...
that line was from a hilarious anime hentai!!! i forgot which one though...
