Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Gorillaz
-
Dark Mage Of Destiny
- Visitor
re: Gorillaz
i like the song Clint Eastwood
Nothing else of them i think.
-
Kaoru
- Visitor
Re: re: Gorillaz
Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:i like the song Clint EastwoodNothing else of them i think.
-
Dark Mage Of Destiny
- Visitor
Re: re: Gorillaz
Tribunal wrote:Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:i like the song Clint EastwoodNothing else of them i think.
-
Grave
- Visitor
Re: re: Gorillaz
Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:Tribunal wrote:Dark Mage Of Destiny wrote:i like the song Clint EastwoodNothing else of them i think.
-
Dr.Ni Jianyi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
- Gender: Male
-
kagomeH
- Visitor
Re: re: Gorillaz
iv heard Feel Good INC and Clint Eastwood that im aware of!there pretty good and i think they are rock not sure thoughDark Alchemist wrote:The Gorillaz rock!
My fav song is Dracula and Clint Eastwood.
-
Grave
- Visitor
re: Gorillaz
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
City's breaking down on a camel's back.
They just have to go 'cos they don’t hold back
So all you fill the streets it's appealing to see
You wont get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon It's ephermal style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don’t get sleep, no...
Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Learn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sticking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?
Laughing gas these hazmats, fast cats,
Lining them up-a like ass cracks,
Ladies, homies, at the track
its my chocolate attack.
[censored], I'm stepping in the heart of this here
Care bear bumping in the heart of this here
watch me as I gravitate
hahahahahahaa.
Yo, we gonna go ghost town,
this motown,
with yo sound
you're in the place
you gonna bite the dust
can’t fight with us
With yo sound
you kill the INC.
so dont stop, get it, get it
until you're cheddar header.
Yo, watch the way I navigate
Hahahahahahahahaa
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Learn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sticking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?
Dont stop, get it, get it
we are your captains in it (feel good)
steady,
watch me navigate,
ahahahahahhaa. (feel good)
Dont stop, get it, get it
we are your captains in it (feel good)
steady, watch me navigate (feel good)
ah huh
ah huh
ah huh
ah huh
Ahahahahahahahaaaa
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
City's breaking down on a camel's back.
They just have to go 'cos they don’t hold back
So all you fill the streets it's appealing to see
You wont get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon It's ephermal style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don’t get sleep, no...
Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Learn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sticking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?
Laughing gas these hazmats, fast cats,
Lining them up-a like ass cracks,
Ladies, homies, at the track
its my chocolate attack.
[censored], I'm stepping in the heart of this here
Care bear bumping in the heart of this here
watch me as I gravitate
hahahahahahaa.
Yo, we gonna go ghost town,
this motown,
with yo sound
you're in the place
you gonna bite the dust
can’t fight with us
With yo sound
you kill the INC.
so dont stop, get it, get it
until you're cheddar header.
Yo, watch the way I navigate
Hahahahahahahahaa
feel good
feel good
feel good
feel good
Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Learn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sticking, falling down
Love forever love is free
Let's turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?
Dont stop, get it, get it
we are your captains in it (feel good)
steady,
watch me navigate,
ahahahahahhaa. (feel good)
Dont stop, get it, get it
we are your captains in it (feel good)
steady, watch me navigate (feel good)
ah huh
ah huh
ah huh
ah huh
Ahahahahahahahaaaa
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: Gorillaz
Yah, I'm sure it's classified as rock. The first song I heard was "Clint eastwood", I like the song "Get the Cool Shoe Shine" I ave another fave, but I can't think of the name, it has a sweet butt beat though.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Re: re: Gorillaz
i like Gorillaz, i love the Clint Eastwood. 
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
white_wolf
- Visitor
re: Gorillaz
I love the Gorillaz as well^^
I likeys Clint Eastwood, Dracula, and DARE
I likeys Clint Eastwood, Dracula, and DARE
-
Nigai
- Visitor
re: Gorillaz
The song whose name you can't remember is 19-2000 I love them. I have their first three CD's. The way you guys are talking I can tell that I'm missing one or more. I've never heard those. The Gorillaz Rock Monkey Butt!!! I love them. I just remember being so moved by 2D's voice when I first heard Clint Eastwood that I had to get it. If I had first heard it today I would have been moved to tears. The Gorillaz music is just da bomb. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!..... Ok.... Sorry for the ranting...... Bye.
