Page 1 of 10

i need help

Posted: May 12, 2005 9:36pm
by phantom
do you know what this one hetai movie is called there are the two girls in a bed and there is a mom and someone else standing outside there door and shall i say they are "exploring" one another
________________________________________
The play’s the thing wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the king

HAMLET

re: i need help

Posted: May 13, 2005 1:47am
by Shaun
Sounds great; I think I'll try and look it up. :P

re: i need help

Posted: May 13, 2005 5:05pm
by phantom
http://galleries.lestai.com/mgp/72b/gal ... _Hntst.htm this is its clip but i dont know what it is called can someone tell me
_________________________________________

The play’s the thing wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the king
hamlet

re: i need help

Posted: May 13, 2005 8:17pm
by Z34L0T
starwars 3

re: i need help

Posted: May 13, 2005 9:40pm
by phantom
is that the name for some reason i dout that(look at the clip to get a better dicription)

Re: re: i need help

Posted: May 14, 2005 3:03pm
by psyprone
phantom wrote:is that the name for some reason i dout that(look at the clip to get a better dicription)
the banner one on top is called Immoral Sisters. There are 3 OVA's.

re: i need help

Posted: May 14, 2005 3:04pm
by phantom
ty

re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 3:37am
by Shaun
Where can I get that on DVD? =P~

re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 4:08am
by sweet kiss
it was so slow on my computer :( :?

re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 4:26am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Heck, Thats gross

re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 4:34am
by sweet kiss
Just remember you're 10.

Re: re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 5:50am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
sweet_love wrote:Just remember you're 10.
Im not 10 Im 26 and my name is set, Im using BDOD account

re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 5:52am
by Symos
I suggest getting your own account. You and BDD can use the computer and log on and off as needed.

Re: re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 5:56am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Quaker wrote:I suggest getting your own account. You and BDD can use the computer and log on and off as needed.
But I don't have a PC

re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 6:04am
by Symos
So? Make an account. Log of from BDD and log in with your own account. One you memorise the username and password you can use any PC.

Re: re: i need help

Posted: May 15, 2005 6:36am
by Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Quaker wrote:So? Make an account. Log of from BDD and log in with your own account. One you memorise the username and password you can use any PC.
Yeeah but you can register with the same Email