Page 1 of 1

Viper and Green Series - any others?

Posted: May 19, 2005 1:05pm
by curious456
Hi there, hope everyone is having a good day.

I was wondering if there were any other popular hentai animated series out there aside from the Viper series and Green series. I noticed that these two series (and all of their subtitles) were quite popular when they came out, but I haven't seen anything else like it in a while.

Any titles and anyone know what site I can buy them from? I'd prefer the same kind of animated style Viper has to offer.

Your feedback is appreciated. :D

re: Viper and Green Series - any others?

Posted: May 19, 2005 11:10pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
We're talking about the games, I assume.

The Viper series (all released by Sogna) spans quite a bit of games and a number of genres and characters. I think their last release was an RPG (Viper RSR).

Tragically, Sogna ceased operations last year after releasing RSR. I don't know of any locations where you can buy the titles right now.