Page 1 of 8

Hiei and Kurama

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 4:06pm
by Kurama_Hiei_Lover
Why does everybody think Hiei and kurama are gay?

hiei

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 4:35pm
by Miaka Yuki
hiei is hotter then Kurama! :D

Hiei and Kurama

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 4:43pm
by Kurama_Hiei_Lover
KURAMA IS WAY HOTTER! wait no i like them both!

Hiei and Kurama

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 8:05pm
by Kurama_Hiei_Lover
i think they are both so cute what do you think?
[/i]

Kurama and Hiei

Posted: Aug 20, 2004 7:34am
by Tasuki
i love them both!!!!!!

Posted: Aug 21, 2004 1:54pm
by Ayame_Naomi
i love them both! :lol: :D :mrgreen: :o :)

both!

Posted: Aug 21, 2004 11:22pm
by Leaf v.3
i love them both!!! :D but i personally think that Hiei is sooo much hotter!!!! :P

Wana hear my story about me and Kurama

Posted: Aug 23, 2004 7:34pm
by ***KuramaLover***
I like Hiei, but I'm in love with Kurama.
Here are 5 good reasons why I'm in love Kurama:

1.He's super cut. :oops: :shock:
2.I love his personality. :lol:
3.He's good to have around when somthing goes wrong. :)
4.He's funny. :lol:
5.Espeshially, I made up my own fake story :idea: that I'm Yuske's long lost sister. We met eachother through King Yama (they were in heaven, I think),she was forsed to help him with being a spirit ditective. So she became one too. They met Kurama and Hiei, they fight and later they become frends. And at the Dark Turnament Kurama and me fall in love and become boy friend and girl friend. There is more to the story, but its to much to tiep. :wink: 8) :D

Posted: Aug 23, 2004 7:37pm
by Leaf v.3
wishful thinking lol
i love hiei!!! :D

Posted: Sep 09, 2004 4:28pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
YAY-NESS FOR KURAMA!!!!!! He's such a kawaii kitsune. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 5:22pm
by anime fan1
sorry kurama fans but that cute red head is mine!


lol yes i am a huge kurama fan! ^ ^ and so back away from kurama if you know whats good for you! he is mine!

okey i guss you win i will stick with yusuke! lol

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 5:29pm
by Leaf v.3
YAY!! I WIN!! if u read the other forums u would know i always win!! :D well in this case me n SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl win! :D

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 5:30pm
by Leaf v.3
anime fan1 wrote:sorry kurama fans but that cute red head is mine!


lol yes i am a huge kurama fan! ^ ^ and so back away from kurama if you know whats good for you! he is mine!

okey i guss you win i will stick with yusuke! lol
WAIT!!! I WANT YUSUKE TOO!!! LMFAO!!! :D:D:D

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 5:34pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LMFAO!!!!

*glomps Xx.Yusuke.xX*

XD

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 5:35pm
by Leaf v.3
LMFAO!! geez u keep glomping me! what is it that im doing that makes u glomp me?!?! :? LMFAO

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 5:52pm
by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
I glomp because it fun. And the fact that I need a hug.... :cry:

:twisted: Or a glomp.... :twisted:

XD