Page 1 of 9

what pokemon character to you hate??

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 4:49pm
by kagome
me i hate team rokets and ash!!!!

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 5:52pm
by ????
I LOVE TEAM ROCKET I LOVE THE SAYING THEY SAY....LOL

Posted: Aug 19, 2004 6:15pm
by RedXIII
I hate All of them they all suck..But if I had to choose one it would be That stupid little boy ash :twisted:

Posted: Aug 20, 2004 10:59am
by kagome
true but dont say that in front of my brother cause he go all mad and [censored]!!!

Posted: Aug 20, 2004 2:02pm
by BEWD_wanter
i think that 2

Posted: Aug 20, 2004 4:04pm
by RedXIII
Well you can tell him to shove it up his ass along with all the other (stuff)up there.. :(

Posted: Aug 21, 2004 9:51am
by The_Humanoid_Typhoon1
Darn it how come we can't pick more than one?

Posted: Aug 21, 2004 9:58am
by Ayame_Naomi
i hate brock

Posted: Aug 21, 2004 10:27am
by RedXIII
I hate pokemon period

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 11:55am
by L
what shove it up mine ya right up urs duh

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 1:47pm
by Leaf v.3
that was a very lame come back

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 2:27pm
by L
and what do u know about comebacks hmmm i bet none

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 3:20pm
by Leaf v.3
what do u think i am? some sort of imcompatent fool??!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 3:27pm
by L
but ur a girl girls dont know anything bout come backs duh dubble duh!!!

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 3:30pm
by Leaf v.3
O.o u did not just say that!!!!! im practically a genuis! so dont dis me

Posted: Aug 24, 2004 3:36pm
by L
ya whatever u lier only kagome is that smart !!!